Brave High: 15

Tris P.O.V

Its prom day!

"I told you I wouldn't get asked!"I yell at Chrissy as she curls my bangs. She is giving me 'The Ultimate Prom Make Over' as she calls it. I have a feeling that this prom will be like really cliche like the 'You Belong With Me' video by Taylor Swift.

She finishes my hair and make up then starts on her own, its one hour until prom!

While Chrissy is doing her hair and makeup let me catch you up on what happened the past couple days,

I am now Cheer captain.

Four is Quarter back.

Chris, Marlene and Lauren are also on the cheer team, Lauren is peed off because she wanted to be captain. I just laughed at her though.

So that's pretty much all that happened through the last couple days....

"Done! Now lets get our dresses on and hit the road!" Chris yells, dragging me into the bathroom and tossing me my dress, I sigh but smile and change.

•°•°•°•°•

I look in the mirror at myself. I still can't believe its really me!

I have on a blue dress that has a sweet hear neck line and is dark blue and tight down to my waist, then it poofs out all the way to my knees in a light blue fabric. Its gorgeous!

My hair is in a loose curly Updo! And it looks llike taylor swifts hair in her love story video! I have dark blue eyeshadow on,blush, black eyeliner, mascara and some light red lipstick. Also with some silver pumps. I have never felt so much like a princess!

We walk out to Christina's mini van and drive to prom!