Brave High: 22

Tris P.O.V

Nothing interesting happened at school today. Sadly. Right when the last bell rang I rushed to my car, I have an interveiw for the Dauntless Bakery!

If I get the job Tobias will flip: I will get discounts on Dauntless Cake.

I type his number in the dial and wait for him to pick up. Huh, he wasnt supposed to be busy after school. I pull up and walk in the Bakery.

"Ah Tris? Welcome! Come back to my office." The owner-Melissa-says. I follow her to a back room and take a seat.

"So Tris have you had a job before?"she asks.

"No ma'am."

* * *

"Well Tris you seem like you would be a great cashier. You start work tomorrow. Good Luck."

I nod and walk out of the room.

I go to my car and drive home.

* * *

When I get home I see Caleb on the porch. I walk up to him.

"What's up?" I ask. He looks up at me, surprised.

"Nothing. But Mathew is supposed to pick me up." he says. I nod and walk inside.

I cook French bread pizza and sit in front of the T.V.

I go on my recordings list and click on Pitch Perfect. It is the best movie Ever. My favorite qoute is: 'I'm not falling, I'm running horizontaly.'

During the movie I get a facetime call. Its from an unknown user. I slowly press answer and try to identify the person. But it looks like he is wearing a black cloak. and he is in the dark.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Follow these steps if you want yourself and your friends to live.

#1 bring 500$. cash.

#2 Get the purple serum from the supply closet in the gym

#3 Bring Caleb and Mathew.

Now.

Or this will happen. Again.

He shows a clip of my parents in the crash and I gasp. He smiles evily and ends the facetime.

* * *

First place I go is too the bank. I ask the lady to deposit 500$. She hands the money to me and I start to sob. I'm broke now.

I get in my car and drive off to the school. I pull in the drive way and walk up to the door. But there is someone standing by it with a gun. My eyes widen when I see whos by the door, Christina.

"Chris? What's going on?" he face stays emotionless. I look around and try to open the door, but Chris moves in the way. She kicks my legs from under me and stands back in her spot. Emotionless.

I get up and try again but she grabs my arm and wrenches it back and flips me on the ground.

She kicks my head and my vision goes blury.

Then BLACK.

OHHHH! PLOT TWIST! ITS NOT ALL A FAIRY TALE!

MUAHAHAHA

I had drama practice today and it was great! Guess what its for!!!!

I'm going on a missions trip Sunday and on Monday we are going to have a block party there and my church is doing a drama skit! So this was our last practice!

This will also be my first missions trip!

I HAVE GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS:

GOOD NEWS: IM TRYING TO UODATE ALOT TONIGHT.

BAD NEWS: The missions trip is electronic free. So I can't update for 7 days! And this wednesday I'm going camping till Saturday. So if the camp ground had good service then I will update! But if there isn't new update till week after next I'm sorry :(