Brave High: 17

Tris P.O.V

"I-Im sorry Al. I don't like you like t-that." I say, pulling my hand out of his grip.

"But Tris...." he says,

"No."

He grabs my arm and pushes my mouth torwards his,I struggle to get away but he just holds my mouth on his, "Four!" I yell trying to get help. How is no one else seeing this?

Four P.O.V

"Four!" someone yells as I'm talking to Zeke, look around the room to see Tris pushed up against a wall by Al and he is kissing her, she keeps squirming and trying to get away. I rush over to them and pull Al off of Tris, as Tris catches her breath. "what the heck man?!? Stay away from her!"i yell picking up Tris and walking out the front doors, i set her down on the bench and join her.

"Are you okay?"i ask, sliding my arm across her shoulder. She nods as tears fall down her cheeks she rests her head on my shoulders. i move my arm down aroundher waist and pull her closer, feeling the need to comfort her. Then she starts sobbing, i close my eyes, and when i open them i stand up. "Where are you going?" Tris asks, tears streaming down her face. "I need to show you something. Come on."i say, grabbing her hand and walking off to the forest behind the school.

We walk through the tall bushes and grass, walk by a few fallen trees and then we finnaly get to my favorite spot: The small Pond. I lead Tris over to a big rock and we both sit on it, facing the pond.

"Ive been.....wanting to....tell you something for a while now, but....i just havent gotten the courage to."i say, she looks confused but i turn around to where she can see my back,i slip off my tux jacket, unbutton my shirt, slide it off and show her my back.

She gasps and slides her finger along a thin scar, that crosses from my left side to my right side. I turn around, "I plan on getting a tattoo when i turn 18 next week." i say turning to her, she nods.

"Im so sorry Fou-"

"No dont call me that. My name is Tobias."i say, grabbing her hands. By now we have stood up and we are only inches away,

(A/N: *chants* KISS!! KISS!!KISS!!KISS!!)

I put my hands on her waist, and she slides her hands up from my biceps to my throat then she wraps her arms around my neck. I close my eyes and lean my forehead on hers, were breathing the same air. "Tobias...."She says, slow. she closes her eyes. "I like it." she says smiling. I grin and kiss her nose, then her forehead. "Tobias?" she asks, "Hmm?"I ask, enjoying being so close to her. "Will you kiss me?"she asks, looking into my eyes. "i thought you would never ask." i say, then i press my lips onto hers. Taking in the faint taste of watermelon candy on her lips. i squeeze her waist as she presses her body closer to mine. I kiss her harder, loving this feeling. We pull away at the same time, gasping for air. Then i let go of her waist, run over to the dock thats over the water, i slip my tux pants off and jump off the dock into the water, giddy with hapiness.

When i emerge back up from the water Tris is just standing there in shock, but she is still laughing,

"What are you doing?"she asks walking on the dock,

"Goin for a swim, wanna join me pretty lady?"I ask wiggling my eyebrows. She laughs and shakes her head,

"I dont know......" she says debating,

"Please!"i say.

"Fine... but you have to look away so i can take off my dress." she says, i obey and turn around looking at the moon, its bright light shining off of the lake. Then i hear Tris do a cannon ball into the lake, i laugh and go over to where she jumps, when she pops up out of the water im right in her face.

"WOOAAH! What the heck?"she asks laughing, i smile and grab her hips, pulling her against me.

"Will we get in trouble for being out here?"she asks, against my lips.

"I dont know. Why would we?"i ask, she shrugs. I lean in to kiss her but she pulls back really quick and sinks into the water, very funny...... i pick her up out of the water,and oull her onto me still holding her up, she laughs and wraps her legs around my waist. I kiss her neck. i kiss her jaw. And she sighs, making me smile. I kiss her collerbone, nose and forehead. Then finally i kiss her lips, so soft and warm she smiles into the kiss as she makes us both sink under the water, still kissing. its really hard to kiss under water.When we come back up were both gasping for air.

"Thank you."She says,her legs still wrapped around my waist and our foreheads touching.

"For what?"i asked confused.

"Making my terrible prom night turn into a fantasy."she says, i smile and kiss her again.

"Well you deserved it. And i swear if Al comes near you again i will make him pay."i say, squeezing her waist, as if to say im serious. She smiles and says,

"So are we like.......Together now?"she asks, sliding her hands up and down my back. its really comforting. "Do you want to be?"i ask, wanting her to say it. She kisses me for almost a whole minute before pulling back to answer my question. "Does that answer your question?"she asks, i shake my head. "You dont want to be?"i ask, closing my eyes in fake dissapointment. She pouts her lip and glares at me.I grin,

"Yes that means were together." i say, i clasp my hands behind her neck and bring her mouth to mine. She puts her hands on my neck, her hands are freezing so i shiver. Bringing her closer. Getting colder and colder each minute we stay in the water, kissing or laughing. Me supporting her with her legs around my waist. Its then i remember that im only wearing shorts and she is only in bloopers and a bra. (A/N: Bloopers are really tight booty shorts you wear under skirts or dresses.) i tell tris to get onto my back and hold on tight, she does and i climb the latter on the dock, Tris still on my back. She is so light. When we get back on the dock she puts her dress back on and i put back on my tux.

We walk up to school, and get into my car. I drive her home and walk her up to her door.

"I had fun tonight,"i say, she smiles, "Me too."

"Could you um...keep Tobias a secret?"i ask, she nods and kisses me, "Of course." i nod and kiss her long and slow one more time before i leave.I walk back to the side walk and see Tris wave i wave back and she blows me a kiss, i spaz out and try to catch it, she laughs and shuts her door.

I had a great time tonight, and now one of my best friends is my girlfriend.

OH MY GOD THE FREAKING FEELS!!! It took me a long time to write this! And it made up for the short chapters earlier right? But the feels are so strong i think that they were swiming in fourtris tears!

Love you!

COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE,

AND DID I MENTION?: VOTE!