Brave High: 16

Tris P.O.V

When we arrived at prom, Christina jumped out of the car leaving me to walk in by myself.

I grab my mask, and slip it on my head. I look in the mirror, I don't even recognize myself! How am I going to know who OS out on the dance floor? I probably wont get asked to dance anyway...

I step out of the Mini van and walk over to the gym doors, here goes nothing.

Four P.O.V

Me, Uriah, Zeke, Will, Lynn, Shuana and Marlene are waiting for Christina and Tris to arive.

Christina bursts through the gym doors, grabbing everyone's attention, she shoos them off and runs over to Will, they hug and walk out to the dance floor followed by shuana Zeke Marlene and Uriah. Lynn and me waiting by the punch bowl. Everyone has masks, so its hard to tell who is who.

Then the most beautiful person walks through the doors, grabbing everyone's attention, again.

Its Tris.

"Tris! Wow. Uh- You look...Beautiful." I say, blushing at what I say. She blushes and thanks me.

We sit by the punch bowl and talk, laugh and have fun. Lynn eventually walked off. And then the DJ informs us there will be a slow song after the current song is playing which is 'Wobble by Family Force 5' he just started it and we all go up to the dance floor to do the dance with the song.

I need to ask Tris if she'll dance with me!!!

ugh.

After the Wobble song I try to ask,

"Hey Tr-" I'm cut off by someonelse that starts asking Tris,

"Hey Tris! Wanna dance with me?" someone asks, Damn masks.

"Uh. Sure!" Tris says, What??? NO!

He takes her hand and leads her through the dance floor to a spot that's open.

Way to go Four! I scold myself.

Well I guess that I have nothing better to do, so I will go vote for prom quenn and king.

The Queen ballet is:

Lauren

Tris

Tess

Makaylee.

I check off Tris' name and drop it in the box, time for king.

King Ballet:

Four

Zeke

Tyler

Uriah

I check off Uriahs name and walk back over to the punch bowl, but this time I actually get punch.

Its spiked.(Zeke).Shocker.

Tris P.O.V

We dance for an whole song, then he takes me off to the side and tries to kiss me, I don't even know who this Guy is!

"Wait! I need to know who you are."I say, taking a step back.

He takes off his mask,

I gasp,

"Al?"

Hahaha

How was it?

Have any P.O.V requests? COMMENT THEM!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW