Brave High: 7

Four P.O.V

After first period, I walk up to Taylor while she is gathering her books,

"Hey,its Taylor, right?"I ask, helping her with her books.

"Uh, yeah. Four?"she asks stuffing a pencil in her binder and starts walking out of the room,

"Yup. What class you have next?"I ask, walking next to her.

"History. You?"

"Same. We can walk together!" I say walking to the second floor of the school and walking into the class with my new crush Taylor.

Tris P.O.V

Its lunchtime. I'm walking to the cafeteria when the rest of the group starts walking with me including Taylor. Great, more googely eyes. I sigh and grab my lunch tray.

After I sit down with the rest of the group we start on our simple conversations about class and new teachers, then everyone starts tallking about Taylor. I don't want to be rude but its always annoying the first couple of days there is a new person, its like the whole day is about them. I'm sure that's what everyone else thought first day too, though.

"Tris?" Four asks snapping his fingers in my face. I snap out of my thinking trance and see everyone getting up and going to there next class, I shake my head and get up, me and Four have the next clad together, yes! Now I can have my best friend to myself. Okay Beatrice totally not selfless of you, I think. When we get to my locker I grab my stuff and walk with Four to our next class: Geometry.

"You okay Tris? You've been...distant ever since you introduced Taylor to us, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I snap. I don't know why I'm mad now. I just don't want tontalk about Taylor right now, I wanna have some time with my friend.

"Okay sorry for asking." he says and speeds up, he walks into the class faster and sits to where I cant sit next to him. Great. Now hes mad at me. What a great freaking day.I sigh and sit down next to Will, he smiles at me, but I don't return it. my friend hatsles me now. no time to be smilley. Then Christina walks in and she sees Mr sitting next to Will.

"Hey Tris can you scoot over? So I can sit by Will?"she asks, I feel so anoyed.

"Why cant you sit there?" I snap. God I'm such a jerk. I don't mean to be mean, what's wrong with me?

"What's your problem Tris?"She asks sitting across the room, I look down and feel my eyes water.I look up and see Will shake his head, like he is dissapointed. 3 friends down 6 left. Great. I sigh as the teacher starts class.

After school I get in my car and start driving. I look over and see Four walking on the sidewalk. I pull over and ask him if he wants a ride.

"I'm good. I don't want to be around you, while your in your 'rude state'." he says walking faster. I hold my breath and start cryying as I get back on the road. My vision toss blurry and I try to wipe my tears while a semi truck pulls out of the intersection and I stomp on the breaks. My breaks work fast and good, but, the semi is to close. I run into the side of the semi trailer, and my car gets crushed under the trailer.I yell and the airbags hits my chest and it takes the breath out of me. I gasp and the top of the roof caves in. I'm slowling fading out of concesness when I see a tall man banging on the car yelling my name. I close my eyes and I'm taken under.

WHY WHY AM I SO EVIL?! URG.