Brave High: 28

Tris P.O.V

I think for a moment before I answer, do I really want this? I'm nineteen. He is only twenty-one. What if he regrets his choice? You know what? I love him, if Anthony happens it will be okay. I can get through it. "Yes." I answer to his worry filled face. His face immediately brightens, he jumps up from his position and carefully slides the ring on my finger. Then he hugs me so tight I can barley breathe, but I don't say anything - I love seeing him this happy.

He pulls back and presses his forehead to mine, "I love you Tris." I grin, "I love you too, Tobias." He presses his lips to mine and I smile into the kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. When he pulls away he is grinning like an idiot. I cant blame him, I'm stoked! Were engaged. Were gonna be married, I'm gonna be Mrs.Eaton.

As soon as we get back to the dorms Christina immediately freaks out. "OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE MARRIED! LITTLE FOURTRIS CHILDREN. OHHH, YOU SHOULD NAME YOUR KID TEN! GET IT? FOUR PLUS SIX IS TEN!!" All I did was walk into my room, blocking out her squeals. I shake my head, smiling. I still cant believe it.

---------------------------------

I wake up to lips on mine, I immediatley open my eyes, its Tobias. "Tobias!" I yell sitting up. "Your not supposed to be in here!" I shriek. He shrugs, "What? I had to see my Fiancè." He says with the most adorable grin I have ever seen. I look at him and sigh, "Fine, what time is it anyway?"

"Um its only 2:45 in the morning." My eyes widen, he laughs. "Sorry, I just wanted to see you and I couldn't sleep." He says, I sigh again. "Fine. You can stay with me tonight but only tonight - and were NOT doing anything." I say glaring at him. He nods and gets under the blankets with me. He wraps his arks around my waist and pulls me against him. I smile and putbhis hand in mine and I place a kiss on his calloused knuckles. "I love you."

-----------------------------------

Christina shrieks when she walks into my room today, I knew I should've locked it. "Oh my God, Tris are you trying to get us kicked out?!?" She asks, her eyes wide at Tobias who is 'sleeping'. "Shhh! Christina, he is sleeping and he is the one that came in here." She rolls her eyes and walks out of the room.