Brave High: 4

After i took Four to the emergency room and told Chris im going home, and not going back to the party, i take Four home. We are almost to his house, he has been silent this whole time,

"Hey Four do you want to come over for dinner? So i can take care of you tonight?My parents are on there aniversary trip, and my brothers having a nerd paty at Mathews house."i ask him hesitantly, i dont want him to be mad at me so i have to make it up, he said he isnt mad, but who wouldnt be if i just broke your arm and gave you a slight concussion?

"Um. Yeah sure. As long as its okay."he says, yay! He cant be mad at me after i get him some dauntless cake and hamburgers!

"Okay, yeah its okay. Im gonna stop by the store for a second though. I need to get you a suprise dinner."I say with a grin.

"No its Okay Tris. You dont have to. We can just have whats at your house."He says trying to stop me, but im not gonna.

"Nope. I am. And i want to. If i had to actually cook dinner i would either catch the house on fire or give you food poisining."I say with no emotion on my face, he laughs, point one for me! I got him to laugh!

"I doubt thats true. Im sure your a great cook."He says,

"No really i suck. One time when i was babysitting in Oregon i tried making some chicken pasta and i caught the whole kitchen on fire. They still hate me for it."i say, he laughs again, point 2! I smile.

"Okay then. Remind me to never let you babysit any kids, and mostly mine."He says, i laugh but then stop quickly.I felt a twinge in my stomach when he said his ?

"Okay, you wanna go in or stay?" i ask pulling up in the parking lot,

"Um. Ill stay, Zeke wanted me to call him."He says, i nod, grab my purse and keys, get out, lock the doors and walk into the store. I go bye 2 hamburgers a whole cake, some root beer, ice cream, and an ice pack for him.i pay and ask them to double bag the bags so he cant see his i walk out of the store i pop open the trunk of my car, toss the bags in and get back in the drivers seat, Four still on the phone, on speaker.

"HEY TRIS!" Zeke screams through the phone, i shake my head and say

"Hey Zeke."And i drive out of the parking-lot to my house.

When we got home i put the food on plates, made us rootbeer floats and grab forks. I walk out and see his eyes frozen to the screen and he looks pale, i look at the screen, i freeze, drop the plates and hold my breath.

Four P.O.V

While Tris is in the kitchen i get comfortable on the couch and turn on the T.V to see that the news is on, i watch it for a moment then the ergent lady comes on,

*News on the T.V*

"Thank you Michel. Yes this wreck happened exactally ten minutes ago."

" Andrew and Natalie Prior where found dead in a deadly car crash. They were driving on the intersection of Amity and Lewis and when they turned a Severly drunk driver crashed into the drivers side of the car and crushed both Andrew and Natalie. Reporters say they were on there way back from a vacation when the incident happened."

"Witnesses say they saw the young man driving the car drunk and tried to stop him, but it was to late when he crashed into Andrew and Natalies car."

"The Drunk driver has been identified as David Muslleham. He has been arrested three times one for murder, drinking and driving and robbery. David survived the wreck, just barely. But police say when David is healed he will be sentenced to Prision for 8 years. im Cara seedling, on news 46 works for you."

*Off*

When Tris comes on she sees the screen and drops the plates. Im frozen, i feel sick. Those are her parents. That just died. She just stands there frozen. She shakes her head and slowly walks back in the kitchen.

Tris P.O.V

ITS NOT REAL. NOPE. THIS IS FAKE. MY PARENTS DIDNT JUST DIE. NOPE. ITS FAKE. NOT REAL.

IM NOT CRYING.

IM NOT DOING ANYTHING. I FALL TO THE FLOOR AND JUST SIT THERE. WHEN FOUR RUSHES IN I JUST LAY ON THE GROUND WIDE EYED.

TERRIFIED.

EMPTY.

LOST.

GONE.

i cried while writing this.. *sniffs* i didnt want it to happen, bu it had to happen sooner or later. im sorry guys im sad to *cries*.

also im writing a new story called "Say what?" its gonna be about...

HAHA NOT TELLING YOU. Youll just have to read:)

Love you,

~Divergentchick4~