Brave High: 25

I did it. I graduated High School.

Now I'm just waiting to get accepted at Brave University. I plan on being a nurse, so I have about four to five years of college. I've also had a promotion at my job - I'm the new manager. I was so hyped when I got the position. Tobias was also really proud of me.

Christina and Will got engaged - on graduation day. Shuana and Zeke are having relationship issuses. Uriah and Marlene are still good - as far as I know. Me and Tobias are still great.

Me and Tobias are in the car heading to our College, Brave University. We all got scholarships to the same place, that's freaking awesome! We were literally having an twenty minute group hug when we got the news.

Me and Christina are gonna share a dorm, Marlene and Lynn and Shuana will share an bigger dorm than a double. Then Zeke and Tobias will share a dorm, and Uriah and Will will share a dorm.

I am going to be an Registered ER nurse, Tobias will be an Contractor, Christina is going to be an Actor, Will wants to be an Doctor, Uriah wants to be an Race Car driver, Shuana wants to be an Dancer, Marlene will be an Nutritionist, and Zeke will be an sports trainer.

I look over at Tobias and Smile. This life is an good life.