Brave High: 8

Four P.o.v

...

"I'm good. I don't want to be around you, while your in your 'rude state'." I didn't mean to snap at Tris like that. She shakes her head, and rolls back up the window, she drives off just in time to hit a semi truck, my heart stops and I yell and run after her,

"TRIS!"I yell banging on the car to get her out, I have to call 911. I dial and she answers,

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My friends car just got crushed by a semi truck, west amity blvd. please help please, I cant loose her!" I yell,

"Sir the trucks are on there way, wait there for the police."she says, i thank her and hang up, I try again and again to get Tris out but nothing works the doors jammed. I'm gonna loose my best friend. I call the group and tell them the news, they are all on there way over.

After the fire trucks and ambulances finally got Tris out, she was so frail and looked broken I almost looked away. I just hope she makes it. Me and Christina are in the back of an emsa truck with Tris. I lay my head on the table and start crying, Christina is crying to. The rest of the group is following behind in Zekes car.

When we get to the hospital they run her into opperation and kick us out of the room saying we can see her in a couple hours. we nod and walk back to the waiting room.

"What happened?" Zeke asks as we sit down,

"Its all my fault. I'm such a freakin jerk."I say putting my head in my hands and putting my elbows on my knees.

"What did you do, though?"he asks,

"Well she has been negative all day, and she was rude to me and Taylor, so when she pulled over while I was walking hike to ask me if I wanted aa ride I snapped at her, she started crying, drove off and. semi was right on the intersection, and hit her."I say really fast, they look at me with pity, i cant take it, I get up and walk outside I walk around and wait in the veils by the hospital. I need to clear my mind.

Zeke P.O.V

I feel bad for the guy. I mean Four. it wasn't his fault that dumb semi truck driver hit Tris' car anyway. ugh j just wanna slap that guy upside the head. Not Four the semi truck driver. Tris is one of my good friends now, like my little sister I need to protect, take care of.

Four P.O.V

As soon as the doctor said I could go into Tris' room I did. And she looks terrible. And its my fault. I'm such a jerk. I'm sitting on the chair beside her bed. My elbows on my knees and my face in my hands, crying. I'm pathetic. Gosh, why me?

Someone walks into the room and sits next to me, they start rubbing my back and I look over to see Taylor, I give her a greatful smile but my eyes still droop and I am pale.

"Hey c'mere."she says giving me a hug, I don't know why I accept. Maybe I just need physical touch. She keeps saying stuff like 'its okay' or 'its not your fault' but I don't know if I can believe her. What I do next shocks me and her. I pull back to look at her eyes.

I lean in slowly and she does to, when our lips touch, I feel hope, that she could like me. Does she? if she didn't she wouldn't be kissing me right now. She wraps a hand around my neck and pulls me closer, I accept and put my hands on her waist, shes a good kisser. What am I doing? Why am I kissing Taylor? Is this right? is it wrong? am I wrong about liking her? All I know is we kiss for a long time, and I deepen it.

So so SORRY about what has been going on eith my chapters! IDK whats going on! Everytime i save them it shows back up as code writing! PLEASE KEEP TELLING ME IF IT DOES IT. It very rarely works right now.

Love you!

~Divergentchick4~