Brave High: 21

Four P.O.V

When I got home after sschool I took a risk and went up to Marcus.

He's at his desk with his head in his hands. It sounds like he's.....crying?

"Marcus?" I ask. He slowly turns around. He was crying!

"Yeah?"he asks.

"Uh. Do you know what's going on at school?" I ask. He sighs and says,

"A teacher had a heart attack. Ms.Wu." he says. I almost gasp, he actually is talking to me???

"Oh. Well thanks.....Dad." He looks up at me and nods with a slight smile.

I head upstairs to my room. I can't believe it! Maybe he is changing....

* * *

"Tris you wont believe it! He was actually nice to me. What is this world!" she laughs.

"Maybe he's changing. And this is good. Maybe you will get the father you deserve." I can just hear her smile.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too."she says.

"Alright well I better go. i need to go make dinner." She sighs."But I will see you tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye, babe."

"Bye!"

I hang up. I love this girl....

* * *

I woke up early this morning so I can eat breakfast with Tris before school.

I change into skinny jeans.Dark Red Converse. And a dark red v-neck.

I grab my keys and my phone and head over to Tris' house.

* * *

Tris P.O.V

*knock knock knock*

Its Tobias! I skip over to the door.

"Morning gorgeous!" he says. He gives me a hug and smile. I pull him in for a kiss.

Hey fancy people! I really need more feed on my new story!!!!

***An Ansel Elgort Love Story***

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT!!!