Brave High: 13

Tris P.O.V

I wake with the worst head pain in the history of head pain. I shoot up and hold my head in my hands. I scream. I cant help it, it hurts so bad, it feels like someone is stabbing my skull over and over with a butter knife. Then Four shoots in the room and rushes over to me,

"Tris! Tris tell me what's wrong?!? Tris!!" I shake my head and start crying, it hurts so bad.

"Four M-My Medicine. Get me my medicine." I choke out. I lean back and hold my head tighter in my hands, Four rushes back over to me with the medicine and some water, and i chug them down. After about 10 minutes of excruciating pain the pills finally start to kick in and it stops hurting.

Four P.O.V

I hear a scream at 2:37 in the morning, Tris!

I jump out of bed and rush into her room, she has her head in her hands and she is screaming. Oh God.....What's going on? I rush over her side,

"Tris! Tris tell me what's wrong?!? Tris!!" she finally stops screaming and chokes out,

"Four M-My Medicine. Get me my medicine." I run over to her purse, dig through it to find the pills and rush them over to her while grabbing a water bottle off the dresser, hand iit to her and she Chugs it down.

I slip into the bed with her, and hold her close to me, her sobbing, me cooing. "Shh Tris. Its okay." I say brushing hair out of her face. She nods and I pull her all the way against me and she rests her head on my chest.

Soon. she falls asleep.

I do to.

the end.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JUST KIDDING!

.

.

.

.

Tris P.O.V

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock and slam the off button. Then I plop back on my bed hearing an

"Oomph!" I jump and see that my head landed on Fours chest. What the fudge cakes?

"When did-" memories come flooding back from last night. "Oh. Hey!" I say, embarrassed at my memory loss. He laughs and gets up,

"Lets get ready for school. meet you in my car, in 15." he says, I agree and change into a light purple Sundress, with whilte flats, and brush out my hair, it cascades down my back, naturally wavy.

I think it looks good so I skip down the stairs chiving down some and eating a gronola bar.

I rush out the door and see Four leaning against the car, and if I say so myself, looking....good.

"Hey, pretty lady." he says opening the door for me. I blush. He gets in the drivers seat and we head to school.

While we were driving to school my favorite song came on,

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.

I squeal and he rolls his eyes, but he sings the whole song with me. I smile as we look at each other and say,

"You belong with meeee!! Have you ever thought just maybeeeee, you belong with meee!" I laugh as the song ends.

We pull into the school and walk in together, arms crossed, like school girls.

When we walk into the school, there is an excited tension in the air. Everybody, happy, jumping around, with smiles on there faces.

That's when I see the poster on the gym doors,

"Prom 2014 4/6/44!

Masquerade!"

Im actually excited! This is my senior prom! If only I would have a date this year...

I point at it so Four will see it, he smiles.

We seperate and head to our first classes.

So sorry its so short!!!

SO VOTE WHO YOU WANT TO ASK TRIS TO THE PROM. OR IF SHE SHOULD GET ASKED, IN COMMENTS!!