Brave High: 29

Chapter 3 - Tris P.O.V

Today is my third week mark in college. I love it.

I have to admit, I am excited and nervous and happy and other things I can't explain. When I woke up this morning I skipped out of bed and that is the most unusual thing I have ever done in my life - was happy when I woke up.

Don't judge, Okay? I'm not a morning person. I make my way into the dorm kitchen and see everyone chilling in the livingroom. "Bout time." Uriah mumbles as I grab a gronola bar and walk out of the dorm. Ignoring there calls for me to wait up.

Suddenly I am lifted up and thrown over a shoulder, Tobias' shoulder. "Let me down!" I pound on his back but all he does is chuckle; when I could easily kick him in his manhood. . . . But, I am going to marry him and I am wanting kids in the future. So. . .That would be a bad idea.

I give up and let him carry me to my first class. But I 'accedently' spilt my coffee on his shirt without him knowing. Hah, in your face. When he sets me down infront of the first class he raises an eyebrow, "No goodbye kiss."

"Nope."

"Rude...Please!"

I peck his lips and run into class, I hear him groan and smirk to myself. Thats what you get for being a major donkey. I find my seat and look at the board; it says: 'High School Visiting Day.' What does that mean?

"Welcome class. I'm Mr.Martin. Today we will have High School Students come visit our college to have a tour for there future. In this bowl there are the students names that will be coming to this class, each of you will pick a name and stick with them for the day." He passes the bowl around the whole class and when it gets to me I spin my hand around in it then pick a folded piece of paper with a name on it,

Georgia.

* * * * *

"Hello, my name is Tris, I'm ninteen." I say to Georgia, who is super pretty and reminds me of someone but I cant put my finger on it. . . She smiles at me, "Hey, I'm Georgia, I'm sixteen." I grin, she looks like Tori...with a dash of Tobias? That is so weird.

"Okay, Georgia...Where do you want a tour of first?"

"Um, It doesnt matter to me."

I nod and lead her too the cafeteria. We walk by Tobias and his student and Georgia and Tobias stop and stare at each other with wide eyes. "Georgia?"

"Tobias?"