Brave High: 19

Tris P.O.V

"Caleb? What are you doing here?"I ask, angry, that he decided to comw back into my life while im happy. He looks at me with tears streaming down his face.

"Caleb, what's wrong?" I ask sitting by him. I may be angry at him but he's still my brother and I still care about him.

"M-My girlfriend broke up with me and I got kicked out of my apartment." He says, I look at him with eyes of sympathy. I pull him in a hug.

I pull back and make him look at me in the eye,

"First things first, If you and your girl friend broke up then that wasn't who God planned for you to be with, it was just one of the Devils speed bumps in your life"- he nods, tears still coming-" second of all, you can live with me."- he looks hopeful-"But. You have to pay half of the bills and grocery money. And just because your gonna live with me doesn't mean were on the greatest terms, yet." I say. He nods and whispers,

"Thanks Tris."

"You can call me Beatrice." I say. He nods and smiles. He gives me another hug before getting up,

"Ill go grab my things." I nod and lay on the couch. Things are gonna change, again. I can't decide if I like change.... If I want things to always be the same.

All I know is I have a busy life,

I'm a senior in high school. I have my own house. Im gonna get a job. And I'm parentless.

It may sound like its not much but its stressful. The only person that understands is Tobias, because he only has his Dad. And his Dad shouldn't even be aloud to see Tobais. Sometimes I wish Tobias could Haute live with me, I mean he wouldnt have to be with Marcus anymore.

Caleb walks in holding his bags and a pillow. "You will have my room. Ill take the master." I say. He groans. "Don't push it." I say walking up the stairs to switch rooms. I'm still really angry with him.

******

After we have switched rooms we go down stairs for dinner, I decide to invite Tobias and Christina over for dinner too, so its not awkward with just me and Caleb.

I dial Tobias' number,

(Tobias is italic)

Hey Trissy!

Hey Four, can you come over for dinner tonight?

Uh, yeah, sure. Why are we having a date? (I can just imagine him wiggling his eyebrows)

Sadly no. But my brother is living with me again, and dinner would be awkward. So I'm inviting you and Chris over. Could you ask her for me?

Oh darn! Yes. Ill be over in 10 to help.

Okay

Okay. Love you!

Love you too!

Bye

Bye.

"You have a boyfriend?" Caleb asks, typical Caleb.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" I ask,

"Yea-" Someone knocks on the door,

"You are so lucky." I tell Caleb.

I go to the door and open it to see a very hot looking Tobias. He is wearing dark skinny jeans and a tight black v-neck. His hair is also spiked up. And ànith good thing about him is that I've never seen him with acne.

"Hey!" I say, he smiles and answers.

"hello." he gives me a hug. When he pulls back he kisses me. I kinda forget everything that's happening and all the stress I'm under. Then Caleb walks by and says,

"Ugh. Gag me with a fork." I laugh and kiss Tobias one more time before Christina pulls up. She jumps out of the car and gives me a hug.

"Lets have dinner." I say, we all four sit at the table and eat, in an awkward silence.

"Well, that was good Tris. But I have a study group to get too." Caleb says, leaving.

"Oh thank God." I say, laying my head on the table.

"Well that was awkward." Chris says, I nod.

"I should probably go to." Chris adds. "And leave you to here, with all this space...Alone." she wiggles her eyebrows. And walks out the door. I laugh and stand up, and sit on Tobias' lap, facing him.

"Hey cutie." He says, wrapping his arms around me. I smile,

"Honestly, you look pretty dang fine yourself." I say, beaming.

"Oh really?" he asks with a mischevious grin, I nod. He presses his lips to mine, and I smile. I kiss him back harder. He runs his hands up and down my back, and I tangle my fingers in his hair.

Then I get a call,

"Mhhhhh." I groan pulling away from Tobias. "Don't answer it." he says, kissing me again. I look at the phone. Christina. What?

"Tobias. I have to its Chris." he pouts and I answer the phone, she's crying I jump off of Tobias.

"Chris? Chris? Chris what's wrong?" I ask,

"Tris, turn on the news."she hangs up and I rush to the t.v, Tobias following.

Then I hear the lady talk,

"Albert southerland, found dead in local pond. His body was washed up on the bank while a near by passer by found a hand in the dirt. Officials dug it up and found the body. There were no signs of it being a murder, but there were signs of suicide. We will update you with more information soon."

I turned the t.v off and stood there in disbeleif.

He killed himself?

Tobias pulls me ontop of him on the couch. "Go to sleep Tris. Don't think about it. You don't need more stress now. You have school in the morning and a job interveiw after." he says, I nod and fall asleep.

An extra long chapter in favor of my new Facebook page! Please go like it: Page Of Many Fandoms.

It is for: Tfios. THG. Divergent. Matched. Legend. The Mortal Instruments. Maze Runner, Etc.

Please go like it!:)

CoMmEnT

vOtE

fOlLoW