Brave High: 9

Tris P.O.V

I hear whispers and I cant open my eyes. Dumb eyes. Grr. Then I hear kissing. Or making out. Ewwwww. I swear if Zeke and Shuana are making out in here again I'm gonna kill them both.

I still cant open my eyes when they start talking.

"Will you go out with me?" I hear. Its Four. Part of my heart deflated.

"Yes!" someone squeals, no no no. Its Taylor. No, why!? Stupid Four. Grr. Wait why am I so mad?

I don't like him or anything...right? I can't be jeleaus... he's just a friend Tris. I need to talk to Chris!

I fall back asleep, thinking of my deflated heart.

Christina P.O.V *WARNING WILLINA AHEAD*

Me and Will are just watching a movie that's really old called The Goonies. Its hillarious. I like when Chunk does the truffle shuffle. I look over and see Will staring at me.

"What?"I question, he smiles,

"Your beautiful."he says. I blush and scoots closer to him. He puts hhis arm wound my waist and pulls me even closer. I look up at him and kiss the top if his nose. Then he kisses my cheek. I Kiss his jaw. He kisses my lips, and I gladly kiss back. He smiles into the kiss and pulls me on his lap. I sigh and kiss him harder. Just when om about to deepen the kiss Uriah bursts through my door. What the fudge?

"EWWWWW!" He squeals when he sees us, I blush and get off of Will.

"That's better. Anyway Tris is awake!"he says skipping out the door. I swear that boy has mental issuses. Major.

How are all of you wonderful people today? I'm fourtastic! Haha. anyway I have been fixing all the chapters today that have the weird code writing so if its messed up still let me know! Please Reveiw!

Love you!

~DivergentChick4~