hwangbo yeonhwa - crown prince y/n

You greatly admired Princess Yeonhwa.  Not for her beauty, but her strength and power simply within the palace.  She would do anything to get what she wanted and it was attractive to you.  

Princess Yeonhwa called your name and immediately, you looked up at her.  "Prince Y/n, would you like to go for a walk?" she softly asked.  Her pink lips pursed into a small smile.  You smiled softly and bowed your head to the woman before you stood up, offering your arm to the woman.  She gratefully took your arm, carefully standing up.  She walked alongside you as the two of you began to walk down a dirt path.  "Y/n."

"Yes, Princess?" you inquired, looking down at her.  She looked up at you for a moment before speaking once more.

"Did someone tell me you were the crown prince of your kingdom?" she asked, tilting her head in a cute way.  You nodded quickly, blushing a bit to yourself.  "Why are you here, then?"

"I decided I wanted to travel and I came across the palace of Wang.  My father wished for me to find a fair wife on this journey.  I do believe I have found someone I would like to keep if only she would let me," you softly explained, holding her hand as you led her across a rocky path.  

"You are looking for a wife?  I . . . will talk to my father.  But I do believe I wouldn't mind being yours.  However, you better hurry.  My brother is wishing to take my hand in marriage as well," she looked at you with certainty.

You smiled widely at the woman.  "Do not worry, Princess.  I can promise you that I will do anything in my power to have you as my wife.  You are a jewel to look upon.  I would love to have you by my side and on the throne."

"I would love to be on the throne as well," she smiled softly before she realized what she said.  "With you, of course."  She quickly squeezed your hand.  "You're quite handsome yourself.  I believe we would make a grand kingdom."

(word count: 358)