modern hwangbo yeonhwa - merry christmas

Giving a soft smile to your girlfriend, you sat down beside her and held up a small gift.  

"What is this?" she softly smiled, tilting her head as she only held out her hands to the present.  You let out a soft laugh, shaking your head.  "I am serious," she smiled even more.  "I told you I didn't need anything yet you got me something.  Now I want to see what it is!"

You placed the gift in her hands, smiling all the while.  She gave you a soft smile before she turned away and picked up a small, wrapped present from under a pillow.  She then handed it to you.  You only smiled, taking it in return.  The woman began to unwrap the gift, biting her lip slightly as she saw it was a small and velvety box.  Yeonhwa glanced up at you.

"Just open it!  You wanted to know what it is," you chuckled softly.  She rolled her eyes at you, carefully opening the velvet box.  Inside were a pair of beautiful diamond studs.  She let out a soft gasp, a smile growing on her pink lips. 

"Do you like it?" you asked her, tilting your head.  She immediately nodded, hugging you tightly.

"Now open yours!" she exclaimed.  

You gave her a small nod and unwrapped your own present, her eyes on you the entire time.  "It's a ring . . ?" you tilted your head once more, opening it completely.  "You got me a ring?" you asked.  

She softly smiled at you.  "It's something small.  Nothing much, I just thought you could wear it on a chain or actually wear it.  You don't have any jewelry," she softly said.  You leaned over and gently kissed her cheek.  "Merry Christmas, Y/n."

"Merry Christmas, Yeonhwa!"

(word count: 296)