wang wook - forgotten

When Wook was but a child, he had a friend named Y/n.  Wook loved her very deeply and even dreamed of her as he got older.  But at the age of thirty, with a beautiful wife and family, he did not bother to remember Y/n.  Y/n was gone.  She was never coming back.  Wook did not even think it should matter.  He never would need to remember her.  She left him and she was never coming back.  

Wook often recalled (when he still tried to remember) Y/n acting like a bright and happy girl.  She was never upset and never tried to hurt even the tiniest of things - she mentally was not able to harm a fly.  And even though Yo was not very kind to her, she treated him with most kind gestures she could muster.  Wook did not know how she did it.  But Y/n was just a village girl, living in the palace with her court lady mother.  Wook knew that his father did not like Y/n.  So when she disappeared one day, his father did not say a word.

But little did Wook know, Y/n was a court lady in the palace.  She was a court lady assigned to Jung but that did not mean she was not able to see Wook.  However, Wook never knew it was her.  He would only ignore her as he walked by.  He truly did not want to remember, if that was the case.  Y/n believed he could have cared less.  And as time went on, that is all she was able to think about it.

Y/n had been forgotten by the man she would never forget.  

(word count: 278)