Season 2b

A/N: I'm really excited to be saying that we've officially completed our journey through the first one and a half seasons of this book and show together!
It's been a crazy ride, guys, but it's only going to be crazier, trust me.

So the last chapter I updated, 'Catastrophe', was the midseason finale of season 2. The writers of the show decided to split the season up into two parts and therefore make it twenty episodes. So I've decided I'm going to do that as well.
It won't affect my writing I'm just a type A personality so I feel organized when I do this.

Above is my favorite edit that I found on YouTube of the best parts of this show up until this point. It isn't mine, just a disclaimer. It was made by the user ShadowsMalec and they make a whole bunch of really cool edits, if you're into that sort of thing. I'm a sucker for these things, if you haven't already figured that out.

I would also like the thank all of my readers that have made it this far! Whether you've been with me since my first chapter or if you picked this book up yesterday and have just been binge-reading it, your support is welcomed with open arms!

The next chapter will kick off season 2b which is exciting and I can't wait to get started. (Sebastian will also be in this part of the season which I'm thrilled about. You can choose to read that with sarcasm or not)
The next chapter will be up shortly, so don't worry!!

Look better in black than the widows of your enemies,
Flora