Author's Note

Hey guys, I've really missed writing for you all- seeing as I've been MIA for quite few months...whoops.

Anyways, this little authors note is purely for my dear readers' information- that means YOU so listen up!!

The biggest reason I haven't been updating this story despite wanting to SO badly is because I don't have a platform to watch the show on. If you guys didn't know, I write this story according to the TV show Shadowhunters and I follow along each episode as I'm writing. 
So, not having a way of watching the show reeaaallly makes writing difficult.

That being said, if you guys have any platforms where you watch the show, PLEASE let me know!!!
I'll totally give you a shoutout in the next chapter(of course) and you'll be my forever friend.
I would have said parabati but I've already got one 😜

Honestly, you guys are literally the best readers one could ask for. Y'all have been super patient and understanding with me and I 100% recognize and appreciate that.
Love you all a ton!

Look better in black than the widows of your enemies,
Flora

Update: I've been able to find a platform to watch the show and I spent quite a few hours last night writing!
I have about 1500 words in the next chapter already so HOPEFULLY the next update will be up tonight.
I've missed writing this story so much and I honestly can't thank all of you who had commented and helped me out enough!

Love you all.