Hey Daddy

Ahja's Confessional: Meeting Justin last night was magical. It was like fuck at fir....I meant love at first sight. Forget the crazy shit I was about to say. I don't know what the hell just came out of my mouth. Maybe it's because Usher's "Hey Daddy" was playing in the background. I was singing along in my head....

[Chorus: Usher & Ladies]
Is you say, "Daddy's home, home for me"
And I know you've been waiting for this loving all day
You know your daddy's home and it's time to play
So you ain't got to give my loving away
So all my ladies, say, "Hey, hey, hey, daddy"
Hey, hey, hey, daddy
So all my ladies, say, "Hey, hey, hey, daddy"
Hey, hey, hey, daddy

Ok.....I really need to stop. Like, I just had a brief moment with him. How could I be this whipped over him already. I'm about to go and get dressed in my workout gear, and take my daily run. Just to clear my head a little bit. Alright now, I got to go.

Ahja's POV: I'm out running, enjoying the warm weather that the city is giving today. During my run, I received a phone call from an unknown number. Usually I would've declined the call but, something told me to answer.....
Phone Conversation........

Me: Hello? Who's this?

???: Uhh.....This is Justin. Is this Ahja? The beautiful lady from last night?

Me: Ahh..Yes. I didn't know who was calling. Normally I wouldn't answer unknown calls.

Justin: Lol, so you didn't save my number? I thought we were better than that?

Me: Omg, I forgot. I was so busy getting Wynter's drunk ass under control, that I just forgot and went to sleep. Lol.

Justin: It's cool lil mama. Wyd now?

Me: Lil mama? That's my name now? Lol. No but, I'm actually running right now.

Justin: Lol. Ok, well I was just calling to see if I could come pick you up so we could have some breakfast?

Me: Uhhhh......Yes, let me finish up. I'll be ready in a hour. I will text you my address.

Justin: Alrighty now, sexy mama. I'll see ya later. Bye.

Ahja's Confessional: Justin is quite the character. He is so funny. Like, the way he talk to me just send chills down my spine. When he called me, I was almost done with my run anyway. By the way, he has a really big beard, I wonder If can cum......Ahja, get yourself together. You haven't even had sex yet, and you're already talking about nasty shit. What the hell is he doing to me? I really need to keep my hormones under wraps. In that token, let me get ready to go and get breakfast.
45 minuets later......

Ahja's POV: "Omg sis, he called you sexy mama?" Wynter yelled, through the phone. "Yes, he was trying to be all cute over the phone". I said. Actually trying to be cute too. "Yessss girl. Wyd now?" Wynter asked. "I'm getting ready. Papi....Justin is taking me to breakfast". I said, hoping she didn't hear the first part. "O......kay. I'm gonna let you get to it then. Bye girl, tell me the details later." She said, hanging up.

After getting off the phone with Wynter, I forgot all about getting ready for my breakfast date with Justin. I should've asked him what was the dress code. Like, I don't want to be over dressed nor under dressed for breakfast. I'm just gonna go with something simple. I put on my red and black track suit, red, black, and blue Jordan 1s, and a black cross-body bag. To me, its just as simple as it gets...