Love Galore

[Pre-Chorus: SZA & Travis Scott]
Why you bother me when you know you don't want me? (yah)
Why you bother me when you know you got a woman? (yah)
Why you hit me when you know you know better? (true)

Ahja's Confessional: I'm sitting here laughing at myself listening to this song, because it describes my exact feelings right now. Like, I just don't get how you led me on to believing you wanted me, when all along you used me as a distraction from ya baby mama. The nerve of niggas. Little boys at that. It's times like this where I had a father figure and mother to guide me through the ins and outs of relationships. I'll never get that because my family is a bunch of low life homophobes. I got to call Wynter, and tell her about the shenanigans this boy is giving. I'll call her later though, its time for my run. See y'all later.

Ahja's POV: I love my daily runs, it just helps me stay positive and keep my head clear. Justin has been calling and texting nonstop. He gotta come harder than that, if he think that calling is gonna change my mind. As I'm running, I bump into this person. They body must be made of bricks because, big bad wolf couldn't blow this house down. "Damn, my bad shawty". He said. Voice all deep and shit. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. My mind was somewhere else". I said. Smiling. "You got a beautiful smile." He said. "Thank you". Was all I said, before I tried to start back running until he stopped me. "You look awfully familiar. I feel like I've seen you before". "You have?" I questioned, looking confused. "Yea....I know exactly where I know you from. We live in the same neighborhood. I saw you that day I was moving in". "Oooooohh. I didn't really see who was moving in, I just saw a bunch of guys moving boxes". I said. "Yea, its just me and roommate". He said, sipping on his smoothie.

"Alright, I got to continue my run

"Alright, I got to continue my run. I have to be at work in a few." I said running off again.

Ahja's Confessional : He was kinda cute. I'm not even gonna lie but behind a cute face, there's always some ugly shit. Plain and simple. As I am approaching my house, Justin's rick ross face built ass is outside my house like he's been waiting forever. Guess what? I don't give a f**k.