All Things Go

Previously......

"I'm sorry sir but........"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV: "What the f**k do you mean, you're sorry?" I yelled at her. I'm really loosing my patience with this bitch. "Sir, I was going to say, she was moved to a different building". She said, like her feelings were hurt. Cut that fake shit bitch. But now, I kinda feel bad for yelling at the poor lady. "I'm sorry. Can you refer me to the building that she is in?" I asked her. She started to type on her computer and then looked up to tell me what she knows. "Sir, she is not ready to be seen right now. The doctors will transport her back to this building when she's ready. If you want, you can take a seat right there in the waiting room" she said to me. "ok" was all I said. I picked up my phone and I had one of my boys pick up Jojo from daycare and take him to his aunts house until later. After I got off the phone, I turned around, walked to an open seat and took a nap. This might take a while before she comes.

3 Hours Later....

Justin's Confessional: While I was sleep, I thought about all the shit that I've been through. Then I started to think about the shit that I put Ahja through. I really hope that she's ok. I jumped out of my sleep by someone tapping me. What the hell do they want? Can't they see that a black man is enjoying his damn nap? I opened my eyes and It was the doctor, smiling down at me. Creepy ass.

Justin's POV: I stood up and fixed myself. "Hi, are the family of Ahja Jones?" He asked. "Yes" I said in a tired voice. " She's awake. She is room 254" he said. "Thank you" was all I said, and I ran to the elevator. I got on and pressed the number 2. I was about to see my little baby. I got to her room and she looks bad. Her head is wrapped with dry blood, her lip was swollen, and her leg is broken. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear, "wake up baby". She opened her eyes and ran her hands across my face. A tear fell from my eyes because I hated the sight of Ahja looking like this. "Don't cry baby" she said. I just really hate being in hospitals. Its like you laying on your death bed. "How are you feeling?" I asked. She tried to sit up in the bed. I help her out so she can adjust. "I'm in pain but, I'll be fine" she spoke, looking down. I told her so many times that I hate when she does that shit. I picked her head up and asked her, "What's the matter now?". She broke down in tears and I mean like, somebody have died or something.

Jalen's Confessional: I feel really guilty for having sex with my sister's boy toy. I mean, he came onto me. At first, I didn't want to do it but he did what he did and changed my mind. I've been trying to call Ahja but, she had yet to pick up the phone. I just called Justin instead.

Jalen's POV: "Hello?" he answered. He sound like somebody pissed in his cereal. "Yea, have you talked to Ahja? I've been trying to talk to her all day" I asked him. It was a long ass pause and he finally spoke again. "Ahja had been involved in a bad car accident and I'm at the hospital with her" he said it as if he was about go cry and then the call ended. Dumb ass, I wanted to ask more questions. I called back and it went to voicemail. So I called my parents and Jabril to meet me at the hospital.

When we all got to the hospital. When we walked in, I ran straight to the receptionist and it was some mean looking nigga. "Excuse me but, I just got a call saying that my sister is here" I told the man. He looked down at his computer. "Name" he said in a mellow tone. This nigga need to first, check that attitude before I get that ass fired. "Jones, Ahja Jones" I told him. He went to typing. He a ole fat sloppy something. Bitch made nigga. "Room 254. You can take the elevator to the right" he said as if he was ready to go home. Nigga, this your job, act like you enjoy it. We all said thank you in unison. I looked back and seen my parents crying. I haven't really spoken a word to them since they got her because, why would they tell Ahja that she was adopted? And Jabril, I have never seen this boy cry over Ahja before. Maybe, he's feeling bad for all the dumb shit he did. I'm not gonna judge him because, I just got done doing the do with Justin. We got to the room, and all you hear is machines beeping. Then over the machines, you could hear a conversation going on. She was about to tell Justin something but my mama's dramatic ass ran through the door...

Ahja's Confessional: I'm glad I'm ok. I just don't know how to break this news to Justin. I know he's gonna be heartbroken because, I know he really wanted this but, the car accident made me......never mind. Me and Justin have been talking for a while and right before I was gonna tell him about the.....my mom had ran through the door screaming and hollering. This bitch know I hate her guts

Ahja's POV: "OMG, my baby! Are you ok"? She yelled. This bitch need to back up out my bubble with that hot boiled ass for breath. "I'm fine, why are you here"? I asked, getting pissed off. She had whole live moved Justin out of the way and kneeled down to my level. This bitch is beyond crazy. She just fails to realize that, she is the reason I'm in this predicament. "Baby, I'm so sorry. You could've lost your life and we would have been heartbroken" she cried out. "As if you care. You should've just let me died when you found me on your doorstep, "mother" I said, being as real as it gets. She gasped, holding her heart and walked out like I said something that wasn't of the truth.

"What do you mean doorstep?" Justin asked. He looked at Jalen and their eyes grew big. "I'm adopted Justin. I found out minutes before the car crash. I was so heated that I put my life at risk, when I could've just left these people along" I said starting to cry. Jalen rushed over to me and I stopped that ass in his tracks. "Hold up partner, you knew about this shit didn't you? I can't believe you try to make you way back in my life, knowing this type of shit and you didn't say nothing" I spoke. At this point I was in full on tears. He tried to speak up but, I just told him to get out and close the door. It was just me and Justin. I was about to tell him this bad new. At the end of the day, All Things Go.....

"Justin baby, I have to tell you something. Don't be mad because it's apart of life" he just look at me confused. He leaned forward and grabbed my hand. "Tell me baby" he spoke. I could see the tears building up in his eyes. When I seen that, I didn't even want to tell him but, him of all people deserves to know.
"Justin, I lost the baby..........."

(A/N): So that's that. How did you like this one?
How do you think Justin will take the news?
Will they stay together?

Ahja?

Justin?

Jalen?

Jabril?

The Parents?

----------------------
Is it me or, do y'all just hate Jabril? Like he is just so bitter. Anyway
Comment and Vote!