99 Problems

Ahja's Confessional: Last night was just......simply, AMAZING. I have never felt that much pain and pleasure at the same time. Although Justin didn't actually ask me to be his girl, I'm still grateful to have someone like him in my life. Never in a million years did I think I would find a loving man, let along one that can slay that pipe. If only you could see my face. I have no worries....I lied. I have noticed that Wynter has been MIA. It's going on 3 weeks and I still haven't spoken to her. I need to call and see exactly why this child has been gone. On top of that, she won't answer my calls, texts, or emails. She just need to answer so I know that she's ok. I'm going to try and call again..
Phone Conversation.........

Me: HEY! I haven't talked to you in a while. Where you been?

Wynter: I'm sorry. New phone, who this?

Me: Wynter stop playing!

Wynter: Again....whom is this? I'm not gonna ask again!

Me: Its me, Ahja!

Wynter: Ooh.. wassup?

Me: Where have you been? I mean, you haven't returned none of my calls or text

Wynter: I just told you I got a new phone.

Me: Well.....you think you're up for going out to lunch today? Just so we can catch up and stuff.

Wynter: Yeah I guess. I have something to get off my chest anyway.

Me: O....kay. Welp...see ya later. Bye!

Wynter: .........
End of Conversation.....

Wynter's Confessional: I was so close to saying "F**k that shit" and just not accept her invitation. I've been battling with telling her how I feel for these 3 weeks. I mean, I've been your bestfriend for a very long time, I am the one who deserves the truth. How could she not tell me that she was Transgender? Its not like I have a problem with it, its just that I looked dumb in the situation with Justin. I don't even know if our friendship will resume after today but, we'll see.

Justin's Confessional: Man.....last night was something else. I wasn't expecting that. She was hesitant at first but, Big Daddy Jus got her to open up. Although I didn't really accomplish my mission of asking Ahja to be my girl, I did enjoy her last night. I'm feeling like the man of the hour(inside joke). I'm actually on the way to one of my tattoo parlors, one of my artists have been missing out of work and its pissing me off. I'm loosing out on money because of him. After I stop by Monique's house because, she have to talk to me about something "important". Whatever that means.

Justin's POV: I walk in the shop and immediately I'm hit with the smell of weed. Oh hell nah, we don't smoke inside of the shop. Take that shit outside. "Umm... care to explain why my shop smell like F**KIN' WEED!" I yelled. This shit is ridiculous. I'm about to start stopping nigga's bags. "Nigga, who the hell are you?" Some old ass man asked. I had to take a deep breath because somebody about to be setting up funeral arrangements for their dad. "Sir, I'm gonna ask you to SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled again. After I said what I said, my main tattoo artist comes around the corner with a blunt in his mouth. "Aye!!! Justin, wassup man?" He said, trying to dap me up. This nigga got some nerve to be trying me to my face. He know the rules. "Everybody get out before I catch several bodies" I said, clearly pissed at this point. After everybody left, I cleaned up the shop and got that wack ass weed smell out. That shit is mad disrespectful. Now I gotta leave to go hear something dumb shit from my crazy ass baby mama.

Ahja's POV: Pulling up to this restaurant I've never heard of, I parked and got out. Wynter suggest that we eat hear. I'm assuming that its good. Dwelling on how she was talking over the phone, I need figure out what's her aggression. After waiting a good 15 minuets, Wynter finally walks in and have a seat at the table. "Hey girl" I said, talking a sip of my drink. "Hey" was all she said before ordering a drink. "So......care to explain why you have been MIA?" I asked, looking her in her face. "Lets just get straight to the point Ahja. Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, sounding hurt. What in the entire f**k is she talking about. "Tell you what?" I asked confused. "Why didn't you tell me that you were transgender?" She asked, pissed off. When she asked that, my stomach fell to my ass. I never meant to keep this a secret from her but, I just didn't fell like me telling her was gonna benefit me. "I didn't tell you because, I was afraid of loosing you as a friend. I never really had someone I can tell all my problems to. When we meant, it was almost like gaining a sister. Telling you, would have probably ruined what we have" I said, feeling bad. "Nah...you got it all twisted, not tell me is where the problem came in. You know what, you are so damn selfish. I have did none but try and be a damn good friend to you and you apparently didn't trust me another to know this. How about this Ahja, F**k you and everything about you. Don't even think about contacting me again, fake ass bitch" She screamed, walking out of the restaurant. My whole heart is completely broken. I think I got so caught up having feeling for a man that, I never cared about my friendship with Wynter. Well..... I guess all the shit I did for her has went out the window. I don't even want to think about this anymore. I need to clear my head.

Justin's Confessional: Monique just don't understand that I don't want her no more. I'm only dealing with her ass is because of my son. He's the only reason Monique's ass isn't blocked in my phone. Arriving at her house. I just stayed in the car for a little bit. Just to mentally prepare myself for this "important" shit she gotta tell me. Getting out my car, I locked my car and headed to her door. I was about to knock but, Monique's loud ass opened the door....

Monique's POV: This dead beat ass nigga told me he's on his way. He ain't showed up yet. I'm about to go and smoke me a cigarette. I'm stressed out. As soon as I open the door, big bad wolf himself is about to knock on my door. "Well its about time yo ass showed up. Took you long enough" I said, getting in his face. He look like he wanted to hit me so bad. I wish he would. "Bitc- girl, if you don't cut the shit and tell me why you called me over here for" He said, sounding mad. "Well...I'm gonna need for you to step up and get full custody of JoJo. I have to move to California to start my career and I cannot do that with a 1 year" I said, putting my hands on my hip. "WHAT THE F**K? You mean to tell me that you ditching my son to chase ya dreams? Get his shit together, he going home with me tonight" He yelled in my face.

Justin's Confessional: This dumb ass bitch has hit below the belt this time. She gone have my son a motherless child. After blanking on her ass, I got Jojo's stuff and strapped in my car. F**k Monique. She gone regret this shit. My son gone grow up in a loving home with me and Ahja. Speaking of Ahja, what will she think when I explain this crazy shit to her? I mean she shouldn't be bothered because I gave her this good good. Just thinking about it got me horny. I need to be serious because of the situation with my son. I'm starting to see bits and pieces of what we did last night and in the mist of my Day dream, I almost crashed my car when I remembered, I DIDN'T USE A CONDOM!!!!!!

(A/N): So thats that. How did y'all like this chapter?

Ahja?

Justin?

Monique?

Wynter?

Like, Comment, Vote