Love on the Brain

Justin's Confessional: I don't what the f**k is going on right now. I was just about to ask Ahja to be my one and only girlfriend, and this random ass nigga came up and and called Ahja Jordan. Who in the hell is jordan? Like I'm pissed off for Ahja but, she got some explaining to do. Right when I was about to ask her who this nigga was, she burst out crying and walked out of the restaurant. Oh shit. I get up and chase her out the restaurant. Normally I wouldn't think twice about chasing any girl but for Ahja, I'll run miles for that one.

Justin's POV: "Ahja.......Ahja?" I called out, following behind her. She kept walking. God give me strength. I hate being ignored and she should know this by now. "Ahja, I'm not gonna call ya ass again". I said grabbing her arm, turning her around to face me. When we locked eyes, I could see the hurt in her face. "I just wanna go home Justin". She said, putting her head down. Man....I hate seeing Ahja like this. I still need to find out who "this dude" is. I really need to know who is "Jordan". I called the driver and he came and we were on our way back to Ahja's condo. During the ride it was really quiet. I needed to break the tension because I feel like this is my fault. "Ahja....we need to talk. Who was that nigga back there?" I asked, looking at her. She was still looking out the window. "He's a nobody. Don't worry" Was all she said. "Ahja baby, I need to know the truth and all of it now" I demanded. She turned around and looked me square in my eyes. "I really don't want to talk about it Justin. Please, just let it go". She shrugged and turn back to look out the window. At this point, Ahja is pissing me off even more. I'm about to show her ass. Just wait. We got out of the car. I thanked the driver and walked with Ahja to her door. She unlocked the door, I closed it back and lock it. She took off her shoes and dropped everything. "Ahja....come here" I motioned her towards me. I sat down on the couch and I sat her on my lap. "Talk to me. I just want to be here for you. I want to be your support system, your companion, your man, lover, and future hubby. I can't be those things if you won't talk to me and tell me what's bothering you. On top of that, you can't even tell me the truth about what just happened. I love you with my heart and soul. Just talk to me" I expressed to her. "Justin, I really hate talking about my past. It hurts me to think about it. My past is what makes me who I am today". She said, about to get up from my lap. I pulled her back down. "Ahja....I'm a good listener, and I'm here for you. Just tell me". I spoke, looking her in the eyes.

Ahja's Confessional: I don't really know how Just will feel after I tell him about my past. Me telling him that I was transgender was hard enough. What will he think when I tell him my brothers treated me like shit, what will he think when I tell him that my oldest brother my made me suck his homeboy's dick for some weed. I don't want to tell him these things but, I really appreciate him and I really want him in my life. I'm just so scared to tell him. Then he's just staring me in my face. Well here goes nothing.

Ahja's POV: "Justin......I really like you and I would love it for to have you in my life but, I don't think you are going to be able to handle what I am about to tell you" I said to him. He just gave me a reassuring look as if he's telling me to continue. "Justin, that guy back at the restaurant is my oldest brother" I said. After I said that, he looked at me with so much confusion. "I also have another brother that's older than me. I don't like mentioning them because, the one you saw at the restaurant is the brother that made me suck his homeboy's dick for him some weed" I said, breaking down again. I never gave up myself to anyone. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I will never treat you like that ever. You are too beautiful to have your heart broken. Just let me show you real love" He said, leaning in about to kiss me.

WARNING ⚠️ THE SCENE YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ CONTAINS SEXUAL EXPRESSION AND SEXUAL ACTIVITY. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, CONTINUE...........

"Ok" was all I said before he attacked my lips and I just fell in love. His lips is so soft and plump. We continued to fight with our tongues and he had to big bad wolf and win. He then trailed down to my neck and bruised it, making it evident that i'm his. "Mmmm" I moaned in ecstasy. I got so carried away that I didn't tell him what I have down there. What if he assumed that I got surgery( which I did) but still.... "Justin....we can't do this" I moaned in his ear. He just ignored me and continued to kiss down my body. I completely lost it when he lifted up dress and tugged on my tongs with his teeth. I started to move and he grabbed me back, and came up to my face and we shared a kiss. In the mist of our kiss, I began to take off his shirt. He had already took his pants off so, he was just left in his boxers. When I looked down at his boxers, his friend down there was standing at full attention. "Take it off" He demanded. "Yes daddy" I teased him. After getting my dress off, I covered my breast because I didn't have on a bra. "Don't be shy ma" He said, grabbing my arms and kissed me. He then made his way down to my nipples and sucked aggressively on them. It was weird because I never had this happen to me. He continued on down until he got to my thongs. He just stared my now visible cameltoe. He rubbed me through my tong and I instantly closed my legs because, the sensation was taking over. "Stop moving ma" He said looking up at me. I did as he told. Out of now where, he just snatched and ripped my underwear. "I like that aggressive shit" I said to myself. When he did that, he was in aww as he saw this pretty pearl. He didn't hesitate after that. At first, he gave it a kitten lick. I just nudged a little. Once he got my response, he went in for the kill. He was just devouring me and I couldn't take it at all. "JUSTINNN, baby stop" I moaned out loud as hell. He didn't say nothing, he just looked up and gave me that look when the lion was licking that water.

 He didn't say nothing, he just looked up and gave me that look when the lion was licking that water

When he did that, I lost it. He was going for so long just slurping up my juices. I felt something building up as if I had to pee. "OMG, I feel something. I GOTTA PEEEEEE" I screeched. "No you don't......you're about to cum. Cum for me baby" He said all seductively. I did as he wished and "came". It felt so good. He got up from eating his full course meal and hovered over me as we kissed. "I'm about to wear your ass out" He said, looking deep into my eyes. He laid his heavy piece of meat right on top of my clit and began to move up and down. I just moaned because the clit is very sensitive. "Stop teasing me, just give it to me" I begged, yearning for him to be inside of me. He moved it down to my opening, and pushed the head in. "Ahhh.....F**k, that hurts" I told Justin. "Its gonna hurt at first, you're gonna get used to it" He said, comforting me. "Ok". He continued to push deeper. "Mmmm" He was going so deep and hard. He was definitely wearing me out. We've been going at it for the last 25 minuets and I'm about to "cum" again. He pulls out and starts to hit it from the back while grabbing my hair. "Who's is it? Who's p***y this is?" He asked, making my cheeks clap. I moaned out loud, "ITS YOURS. ALL YOURS". "It better be" He said, being aggressive. He kept on hitting my spot and it was so overbearing and I was on the edge at this point. "Justin.......I'm about to c-c-cum" I moaned. "Me too" Was all he said as he kept going until I heard, "AHHHH......shit, I'm about to nut, I'm cummin, here it comes" Justin said, releasing the next generation inside me. At the same time, I had came to. He pulled out and fell back on the bed, panting. We cuddled up and kissed. "I love you Ahja" He expressed, still trying to catch his breath. "I love you too".

(A/N): So that's that. How did you guys like this chapter?

Ahja?

Justin?

How was the sex scene?