Secrets

Wynter's Confessional: Right now, I'm lost for words. Like, its probably 10 thousand Justins that live in this city. For some reason, this "Justin" seems to be the "Justin" that Ahja is dealing with. I do remember her tell me that he had a son. Could this Monique be the reason why he's distracted from Ahja? I don't know but, I'm trying to figure out if I should tell her or not. As her friend, its my job to tell her but, it's more to this story. So before I go running my mouth to Ahja, I need to get the full story. I got to go so bye.

Justin's Confessional: After getting Ahja to basically give me another chance, I decided that I'm gonna take her out. Just me and her. I'm not gonna get into the specifics right now, i have to go pick up Jojo from his ugly ass aunt house. I swear his mama ain't shit. Always leaving my son on somebody. I swear I'm going to file for full custody. He wants me more anyway. The main reason why I cannot see my son as much as I want to, is because she have a restraining order out on me. It's crazy but, she stay calling me for this work. Speaking of, I haven't even broke things off with Monique. We just had sex yesterday. I know I'm hurting Ahja but, what she don't know won't hurt her. I just won't tell her.
After picking up my minnie me, I was trying to figure out how I wanna spend time with him.

Justin's POV: "You hungry Jojo?" I asked him. Its not like his mama feeds him. "Uh huh". He said, making those cute little baby sounds. "Alright little man. How does pizza sound?" I asked him. I looked in my rear view to see him nodding. That's my boy. Pulling up to dominos, I get out, go around the car and get Jojo out of the carseat. After fighting with this carseat, I finally get him out and head into dominos, and you won't believe who I seen in her. It was Ahja's friend from the club that night. She walled up to me and started talking.
"Justin, right?" She asked, with her head tilted. "Yeah. I didn't get your name. You were drunk". I said, laughing slightly. "Yeah you right. Well I'm Wynter". She said, introducing herself. "Who's this guy right here?" She asked, pinching Jojo's cheeks. He started laughing. "This is Josiah". I said, bouncing him in my arms. In the mist of our conversation, I went ahead and ordered my pizza. Out of nowhere, Wynter continued to talk to me. "So.....its actually something I need to talk to you about". She said, looking concerned. "It's not really the place to talk but, you can take my number and we can link or something". I said, walking out with Jojo and the pizza in my hands. Getting Jojo back strapped in and getting in the car, I wonder what Wynter could want with me. I'm not worried because I'm spending the weekend with my man Jojo.

Wynter's Confessional: After seeing Justin at dominos, I was so pissed off. How can you be creeping on my bestfriend behind her back? I wanted to curse him out so bad whenI saw him but, he had his son and we were in a public setting. I don't do that. Its been a few days since I've been seen Justin and on top of that, I've been avoiding Ahja's phone calls just so I won't tell her. I'm in a very tough spot right now and I do not know what to do but, I need to get to the bottom of this. So, I called Justin to see if he can meet me somewhere.
Phone Conversation......

Wynter's POV:
Me: Hello? Justin, are you free to meet me somewhere? I have to talk to you about something.

Justin: Uhh...I'm still have my son so, I guess you can come to my house if that's ok with you.

Me: Yeah its fine. Its just that this conversation can't wait any longer.

Justin: Alright, I'll text you my address..

Me: Ok, bye!

Justin: Cool, bye.
Moments later......

Pulling up to his townhouse, I'm kinda nervous about this. I don't know how it will go. Well....I'm already here, its no turning back now. After getting out of my car, I proceeded to walk to his door. After knocking on his door, he came to the door with his shirt off.....

 After knocking on his door, he came to the door with his shirt off

Lawwwwddd......he better be lucky he my bestfriend's little situation. Otherwise, it will be no conversation if you know what I mean. Anyway moving on.
"Wassup Wynter?" He said, letting me in. "Hey child. Can we get right to it because, I have to be at the salon in a hour". I said. "Ok then". He said, with his hands up in defense.
"So, when Ahja told me about you guy's date, she told me that you were hiding something from her. Me being me, I said that you had a side piece but, it was just a suggestion. Funny thing is, I was right". I said, with my hands crossed. "What are you talking?" He asked laughing. "You think it's a joke?" I asked. "Look, I already told Ahja about my baby mama so, it's nothing else to be said". He responded. "Does Ahja know that your baby is the little hoe that came in our salon the other day?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked, looking scared. "Your baby mama came and Ahja did her hair and I did her makeup. Monique......that's her name". I said, all in his face. "......". "Yeah nigga, you on hush mouth" I said. "Damn!!" Was all he said. "You need to fix this issue. You probably didn't even ask Ahja to be your girlfriend, did you?" I asked. "No.......I didn't ask her because I've never dated anyone like her". "What do you mean? Somebody who is beautiful, talented, established, down to earth, nice. Shall I go on?" I asked. "Yeah......but, I'm talking about something else". He said. "Ok.....so, I'm confused. What exactly are you talking about?" "What I'm trying to say is.......when I said I never dated anyone like Ahja, I meant I never dated a transgender........"

(A/N): So thats that. How do you guys feel?
How y'all feel about Justin?
Should Wynter just tell Ahja?
Do Wynter know that Ahja is Trans?

Like, Comment, Vote.