Keep it in the Family

Jalen's Confessional: You know, I've been hold back on telling Ahja what has been going on between me and Justin. I don't want to be a homewrecker but, I can't keep this from my sister no longer. She deserves the truth. I don't care if she stops talking to me for good, I just have to get this off of my chest.

I was the elementary school picking up my son. He's so much like me, that It makes no sense. I've been building up the courage to tell my son that.....we're moving from ATL to NYC. I got a job being a fitness model and a physical trainer. I mainly moving because, telling Ahja will cause some problems but, I'm gonna wait until after her birthday.

I also got to know this lil mama. She's a hard worker, and she know how to do hair. When we was on our date, she was telling me that she used to work in a shop but, things didn't work out so, she just stop working there.

We are going on another lil date tomorrow night. Before I take her out tomorrow, I want to introduce her to Ahja because, if Ahja likes her, than i'm good right? Yep. My sister is gonna meet the girl that has been keeping my occupied. Trust me, she will never know what happened between me and Justin.

Ahja's Confessional: It was kinda weird seeing Monique show up at the party the other day just because, she haven't been in Jojo's life for almost a year and all of sudden, she wants to show up. I have so much respect for Justin taking the right steps to become a great dad.

I am not gonna try and figure out why Monique doesn't want to take car of her kid. I mean..its cool for Jojo to call me his mama but, that not what I am. I will tae care of him like a mam but, Monique will always be his mother.

I was actually at the mall shopping for a birthday outfit and some sexy clothing for the "after party" if you know what I mean (*wink*). Little do Justin know, I want to try again to have another baby. I've told Justin that I didn't want to but, I want another part of me in this world.

I don't know exactly what Justin have planned for my birthday in a few days but, I don't want anything too over the top. I would just like a movie and a home-cooked meal. Justin can cook but, he a little rusty. His mama f**ked up for not teaching him how to cook.

Ahja's POV: "Your total is $308.62. Will you like to pay with cash or credit?" the cashier asked me. I pulled out my wallet and handed her my bank card. I paid, got my receipt, and walked out. I didn't think I was gonna spend that much money in Vicky C. I was now outside the stores and I was about to walk to the food court, when I got a call from Jalen. "Hey baby sis, what you doing?" he asked, sounding all happy and shit. "I'm at the mall doing some shopping, what about you?" I asked him as I got in the Chick-fil-A. "Nothing right now but, I was wondering if we can have dinner at your crib. I want you to meet the girl i've been dealing with. She's so beautiful" he said. She sounds like she has his heart so, I guess we can have dinner. "Yea, we have dinner tonight at 8:00pm but, I have to go, Justin is calling" I said, rushing him off the phone. "Alright sis" he said, before I hung up.

Justin wasn't calling, I just hate being on the phone in the mall because, its hard to hear. I walked up to the associate and proceeded to place my order. "Hi, what can I get for you today?"he asked. He kinda cute but i'm in a relationship. "umm...can I have a !2 count large, with a lemonade, and polynesian sauce?" I said to him. He put in the order, I paid, and waited for my number to be called.

I was waiting for about 4 minutes and the same guy came and called my number. I walked and grabbed my food. I thanked him and walked out the mall. When I got to my car, I went in my bag and started eating. While I was putting smash on this food, I saw that this little nigga wrote his number on my bag. That bag going right in the trash when I'm done. I started my car and headed home.

??? confessional: Me and Jalen have been seeing each other for a couple of months now and he wants me to meet his sister. I'm so excited to meet her, I hope she's a cool bitch because if not, i'll pop that ass. But, I hope she like doing hair like I do. I just love being in the salon, its like my second home.

I really hope meeting his sister, is the next step into this relationship. I really want things to work out with us. Although he's very stubborn, he has a nice heat. When we was on our date, he told me that he has a son and at first, I was taking back but, I really love kids. If his sister likes me, I know for sure that his son will too.

When he had called me, He was telling me that we was having dinner at his sister's house and not a restaurant. I was kinda mad because, I wanted me some Ruth Chris. I don't even like stake but, I just wanted to order it just to feel boujee. His sister's cooking better be good.

Later that night: Ahja's House......

Ahja's Confessional: So, Jalen and his little girlfriend is on the way to my house. Me and Justin was finishing up dinner and hr keeps putting his hands
up my skirt. He so damn nasty.

About 30 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I went to the door and I almost died, like why the would you do this?.......

Jalen's POV: Me and my baby just pulled up to Ahja's crib. She finally gets to meet my sister. So, we got out the car and went to the door and knocked. "Everything will be ok" I said to her. "I just hope we can get along, you know how it is when the girlfriend meets the sister" she said laughing.

Ahja comes and opens the door and her whole face dropped. We walked in and sat at the table. When Justin came around the corner, his face dropped too. So are we just acting like we're seeing ghost? Cuz I can do the shit too.

We finally sit at the table and I look over at my girl and she look like she is on edge. Why id there so much tension in the room. I guess was not what I expected. Welp, lemme just introduce her.

"Thanks sis for cooking this food, it looks good" I said, rubbing my hands about to put it down. "Mhmm" my girl said. Why is she being shady already? "Well guys, I want y'all to meet my girl, Wynter" I said........

Well.....that's that. Hoe did you guys like this chapter?
How do you feel about the dinner?
When is Jalen gonna tell Ahja?
Ahja?
Justin?
Wynter?
Jalen?

Comment and Vote