The Test

4 Months Later

Ahja's Confessional: I don't know what is going on with me. I had one of my stylist to cover for me today. I been throwing up all week but I don't feel sick. I also noticed that my appetite has picked up. Like who eats snickers and ranch? I did schedule a doctors appointment last week for today. I went to go put on some clothes, and I can barely fit in my clothes. So I just settled for a jogging suit. I called Justin to see if he was busy, and he is. He just started a tattoo, and take a while so, I just called my brother to meet me at the doctor's office.

Jalen's Confessional: I was just now getting out of the shower when I got a text from my baby sister, Ahja. "Can you meet me at the doctors office? Don't ask questions I'll explain later" the text said. I just replied "ok". I don't know what the hell is going on but, I hope she's alright. I was about to call mama and tell her to come with me but, Ahja isn't comfortable with our parents. Her and Jabril just got over their shit. Well, let me go and meet her dramatic ass.

At the Doctors Office

Ahja's POV: Walking into the doctors office, I get this nervous feeling in my stomach. I hate being at these places. I'm even more shook because Jalen hasn't got here yet. I walked up to the lady in the window. "Appointment for Jones" I spoke. She typed on her computer looking for my appointment. "Ahja?" She asked. "Yes" I said looking at her with a smile. "The doctor will be with you shortly" she said. I walked back to my seat and waited for the doctor. A minute later, Jalen came rushing through the door. "Ahja, I got here as soon as I could" he said, sounding out if breath. I told him everything and he just looked at me like he was mad. I don't know why but, he better fix his attitude. After waiting for about 5 more minuets, this fine chocolate piece of man came out with a clipboard and called my name.....

 After waiting for about 5 more minuets, this fine chocolate piece of man came out with a clipboard and called my name

"Jones" the Hershey bar said. Me and Jalen got up and walked towards him. Ge gave me a smile and licked his lips. We walked to the back and we got straight to business. He took a bunch of test and the most important one, a pregnancy test. He took blood work too. I'm so nervous and Jalen looks so mad and disappointed. "What if you're pregnant?" Jalen asked. I thought to myself. I mean....I'm well established and I have money saved up but, I don't know if I'm fit to be a mother. It's been about 30 minuets and the doctor cane back in with a clipboard with the results. "Well...we tested you for all STDs and you came back negative for them all so, congrats" The doctor said. I was jumping around in my head though. "But.....the pregnancy test did come back positive. You are exactly 4 months" he said. tJalen was so pissed, he walked out. I'm confused on how I feel about being a mother. I have to tell Justin as soon as possible. He told that me being a transgender and pregnant is rare. He told all the information I needed to know and I was good to leave. When I walked out the office, Jalen was walking back and forth. "What the f**k Ahja? I can't believe you let this nigga get you pregnant" he said, getting in my face. "He's my man! Why are you so mad? Shouldn't you be happy for me?" I asked, getting irritated. "I am sis but, I don't want this nigga to do you wrong" he said, sounding all sympathetic. We just continued to talk but, it was time to leave from in front of this doctors office. I went home and called Justin.

Justin's Confessional: I was in the middle of a tattoo when I got a text from Ahja, saying it was important. It's gonna have to wait for now because i'm in the middle of something. I'm actually doing a tattoo on a celebrity client. After about 6 hours of straight tattooing, I finally finished up Tyga's tattoo. He looked at it, he paid and he was on his way. I cleaned up my section and called Ahja because she said it was important.

Justin's POV: "Hey baby, wassup?" I spoke into the phone. She sounded like she had been crying so I asked her what was wrong and she said, she wanted to have this conversation in person. "Babe, i'm about to leave the shop, i'll be there in 30 minutes. You hungry?' I asked, walking to my car. She said she was fine but, a nigga hungry so i'm gonna get me some food. I'm going to get her some to because she act like those girlfriends that say they are not hungry but ends up wanting some anyway. I hung up and made my way to Chick-fil-A. I ordered our food and I was on the way to her house. While I was driving, I started to think, I really want Ahja to move i with me. We've been dating for a minute now, and I feel like it's time for that next step in our relationship. I just pulled up at her condo, I got out with the food and walked to the door. I have a key so just unlocked it, and walked in. "Baby, i'm here" I yelled out. She came from down the hall.She look like she gained some weight. Maybe she don't need any Chick-fil-A. I was laughing to myself. "Ahja, I got you some food" I said, handing her her food. "OMG!! Thank you so much, I was starving" she said, snatching the food from me. This girl is bipolar. I just asked her if she was hungry and she gone say "no" but, switched up when I got here. I knew she was gonna do that too. We sat down on the couch and started eating. "So....what was so important that you wanted to tell me?" I asked, taking a bite of my chicken sandwich. She put her head down like she was upset. I done told her about putting her head down. I lifted her head up and planted a kiss on her lips. "What's wrong with you?'I asked her. She started talking, and what came out her mouth made me almost shit bricks. "Justin.....i'm pregnant".

(A/N): So that's that. How did you guys like this one?

Justin?

Ahja?

Jabril?

What will happen next?