The Weekend

Wynter's Confessional: I know I was wrong for saying what I said to Ahja but, she act like she couldn't tell me that HUGE secret and i'm supposed to be her "bestfriend". I feel like she letting Justin get to her. Like, this hoe probably done f**ked him. I wouldn't be surprised if she did. I mean.....I would f**k the shit out of Justin too, but out of respect for that bitch Ahja, i'm gonna have to pass. For now. Truth is....I'll just tell the truth later. Right now, i'm about to go meet up with my friend. Some of y'all may know her but, after she came to the salon, I had time to get to know her. Her name is Monique and yes, she is Justin's baby mama. I don't care what nobody say, she's a really cool girl. I'm just trying to hang with her before she move across the county.

Justin's Confessional: I told Ahja's sexy ass to come through because, we got a lot to talk about. One, my son is now staying with me and she's gonna meet him, second, I was thinking I could get some of that later. Right now, i'm cleaning up Jojo's room and this lil boy keep yelling. I think he's just excited to be with his big man. I'm about to put in the bath so he can get ready for a nap. He has been up all day. I put him in the bath and I put his ass to sleep. He has too much energy. Ahja should be on the way so, i'm about to wash these balls and get fresh for my lady.

Justin's POV: I just got out of the shower and i'm feeling fresh. My body clean, my balls clean, my dic- never mind. Ahja had texted me while I was in the shower and said she was pulling up. I was wrapping my towel around my body when, I heard a knock on the door..

 I was wrapping my towel around my body when, I heard a knock on the door

I walked to the door with just my towel wrapped around me. When I opened the door, it wasn't even Ahja. It was Wynter. "Aye, wassup Wynter?" I asked, all nervous and shit. I was covering myself up cuz my dick print could be seen through my towel. "Hey Justin, where ya little girlfriend at?" She asked in a seductive tone. She started to move towards me, reaching for my dick. "Ahja is on the way and stop trying to feel up on me" I said, getting pissed off. "Well...we got enough time before she comes" was all she said when she, yanked my town and my manhood was just dangling. This bitch has lost her rabbit ass mind. "YO! What in the f**k is wrong with you? Aren't you Ahja's bestfriend? What if she finds out?" I asked all these questions because, I don't want to mess up things with Ahja. "I don't even care" was all she said before she pushed me back on the couch, and put my man down there in her mouth. I wanted to resist but, she can really blow. She sucking my shit so good. While she was sucking me off, I thought about my son. I don't want him to see this so, I pushed her off but, she disregarded that. She came back down and she started to deep throat me. When she did that, I forgot all about Jojo for a split second. I was on the verge of cumming and right when I was about to cum, Ahja walked through the door. Ahhh F**K!!!!

Ahja's Confessional: I'm running a little late. I told Justin that I was pulling up but, I got caught in traffic. Once traffic died down, I was on my way to go see dad- I mean Justin. Pulling up to his apartment complex, I get out and walk up the stairs to get to his door. I was standing in front of the door contemplating on if I should just walk in or knock. F**k it, this my man. I'm just gonna walk in, and that's exactly what I did and when I walked in, my heart shattered into pieces. It was the worst sight to see. This glut bucket bitch, Wynter. I'm about to whoop off in her ass.

WARNING ⚠️ !! THE SCENE YOU ARE ABOUT TO READY IS THE EXACT SCENE FROM A MOVIE!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, CONTINUE.........

Ahja's POV: "You ole nasty bitch. I'm gone kick yo motherf**kin ass" I said, getting in her face. "Naw. After I kick your ass... you know, you are my bestfriend" She said feeling on the diamonds on my neck. I got tired of her shit. "Stupid Freak!!!" I kneed her in the p***y. She tilted back a little. "Ain't no balls there, bitch" She said, laughing. "Could've fooled me" I punched her in the mouth and I was just f**kin her ass up. While i'm beating her ass, Justin is just standing there. We've been going at for a good 5 minutes and she looks fucked up. I was finishing her ass off. "It's bitches like you that make it hard for women like me" I said, punching her one more time before she was out cold. I f**ked that bitch up. I was tired as f**k. After I knocked her ass out, I called the police. Normally I'm not a violent person but, sucking my man's dick is a no no for me. Oh, and don't think I'm not gone get on his ass too. While we were waiting for the police, I blanked on his ass. "So you letting bitches suck you off?" I questioned walking up to him, reaching in my bag for my taser. "Man....Ahja, she seduced me. I didn't know what to do" he said, looking down. I can't stand here and just look crazy. I'm a bout to go. Right when I was walking out, I heard a baby voice say, "daadaa" I turned around seen the cutes baby ever. Justin went and picked him up. I know I'm a sucker but, babies are just so cute and scrumptious. I can't let Justin see me fall weak for a baby and I just technically caught him cheating. "Justin.....I think we need to...umm, take a break" I said, looking him in the face. I don't want to go through this. I don't have to, and if I knew that this was gonna happen, I could've stayed single. I was on my way to leave. "Wait! Ahja, I know I messed up and I know it might be a while for you to forgive me but, I was just stressed out cuz Monique don't want to take care of our son anymore. He's been staying with me for a few days. It's my responsibility to be a man and take care of what's mine. And just like him, you are mine too. I'm sorry baby, please forgive me" He spoke. I walked over to him and I took the baby from him. "What ya-*GCO*. It was a knock at the door, "Police, open up" they said from the other side of the door. I went to open the door cuz Justin was still in a towel. "Hey officers?" I greeted, still with the baby in my arms. "We got a call from this residence" one of them said. "Ahh yes. This strange lady just walked in our house and I had to f**k her up. After they took her to the car, they questioned me about what happened. After that was all over, I went over to Justin and spoke to him. "I know you f**ked up, and I'm willing to forgive you only because of your son" I said. He tried to lean forward and kiss me, I put my hand right on them lips. Nah bruh! I stayed for a bit and got to know his son and what happened between him and his baby mama. That hoe trifling. I guess being a stepmom wouldn't be bad. I have to open the salon tomorrow so I need to go home and get some rest. I got up, gave Jojo a kiss on the forehead, said my goodbyes, and walked out the door.

(A/N): So that's that. How you guys like this one?

Ahja?

Justin?

Wynter?

The fight?

Comment and Vote