Party

Justin's Confessional: I had to hold all my tears in when she told me that. I really wanted to have a baby with her. I want to try again to have a baby but, I don't want to bring it to her attention right now. On top of that, my baby has been through a lot. I hate her parents just as much. How the f**k you gonna come up in here and tell her that bullshit. I got over my angers with her family and me and Ahja is trying to move forward about the whole baby thing but, I gotta tell her about me and Jalen. I don't want to keep making her hurt so, i'm not gonna tell her.

I spent the last week and a half here with Ahja in this hospital and, she's about to get discharged today. She's doing a lot better but, the doctor said that she had to on crutches and she had to wait about 3 weeks to go back to work. Its a knock on the door and Its all the doctors that helped Ahja through this. They were clapping because of her progress and it was time to go.

________________________________________________________________

6 Months later.....

Justin's Confessional: Its been a while since the accident and, me and Ahja are doing good. Jojo's birthday is tomorrow and Ahja's is next week. I have this big fun day planned out. I'm gonna take him to this kid arcade, take him shopping, and just spend time with my minnie me. He's gonna be 2 so, I'll also have him a bouncy house and have all his friends from daycare to come. For Ahja's birthday, I got a her a couple of gifts. She's going to fall head-over-heals for the main gift. Since the car accident, her car got totaled and I've had to take her back and forth places so, this gift that I got her, she will love it. And what's a birthday for Ahja without some birthday dick? Right now, i'm at a caterer to have the food and his cake delivered tomorrow morning. After I put in the order, I left to go to the place to have all the props delivered and the bouncy house. Its not even his birthday and I already spent $5k on this extra shit. Its all worth it though, anything for my little man. I have one of my artist make a digital flyer and send them to the list of people that I gave him. They need to RSVP for the party so I know who's all coming.

I was getting back in my car when Ahja called me. I sent her to voicemail because I don't like to talk on the hone and drive at the same time. I'm tired as hell, I been out all damn day trying to get this boy's party together. I was pulling up to Chipotle, and I called Ahja back......

Ahja's POV: I had been calling Justin since early this morning and he keep sending me to voicemail. I was telling him that Josiah f**ked my living room. This little got too much energy, he need to take a chill pill. I walked back to the living and this boy is jumping on my couch. "Boy..if you don't get yo ass down" I said in one of the mama voices. He got that ass down immediately. I told him if he stay still, I'll take him to the park. He stayed quiet for that shit. I'm taking his bad ass nowhere. I love him though. Even though Jojo is not my son, I am like a second mom to him. I don't want to be his mother because I will never want to take that away from Monique but, I want to be the woman figure in his life since his mother left him. Although I lost the baby, I'm still willing to try again. I've always wanted my own family with the man of my dreams.

Justin has had his f**k ups but, he's a good man and he takes care if his family. I have no choice but to respect that about him. I was talking to Jojo about what he wants to do for his birthday when, Justin called back. Finally!

"Hey boy, I've been calling you. Have you not seen my caller ID??" I semi yelled through the phone. He took a deep sigh and said, "Damn, can I get a how you doing? I've just been trying to get shit together for Jojo's birthday. I was calling you back but, you beat me to it" he said.
I just told him to hurry home so he can see this mess that his son mess that this boy made.