Bad Habits

Monique up there ^^

Monique's Confessional: I didn't understand why my baby treat me like this. Yes, I know I can be a bitch sometimes but, we have a son together. He should have some kind of respect for me. I mean, he still running back to p***y. At the end of the day, I'm all he need anyway. Lately, I can tell that he's been distracted, and it better not be no female occupying his time. If that's the case, he won't be able to see his son NO MORE!!! I'm all he need PERIOD!!!! I got to go, my baby crying....

Ahja's POV: "Wynter, we had a good time with each other. I haven't had that much fun since college". I expressed to Wynter, as we sat on my couch. "That's good. I'm glad to see you opening up and having fun". Wynter says. "I know right. It's just, I feel like he's not telling me something". I said, concerned. "What do you mean, he's not telling you something?" Wynter asked, as she leaned forward. "I mean, when he was dropping me the off, he was too quiet. So, I asked him what was wrong, and he said that its nothing and that he just got something on his mind. When he said that, I just left it alone because he's gonna tell me anyway". I said to Wynter. "See oh no sis. That nigga got a side bitch". Wynter said jumping up all ratchet like. "Wynter, its not like that". I said laughing. "Mhmmm, he doing something but, as your bestfriend I am just gonna support". She said, shaking her head. "Thank you. That's all I need from you". "Alright girl, I'm gonna head to the shop. I got some clients to handle. I'll call you later to tell you how everything went". She said, getting up walking out the door. "Alright girl, and don't be arguing with the clients either". I said, sharing a laugh.

Ahja's Confessional: Could Wynter be right? I mean.....I know he got a baby mama and all but, to my assumption, they aren't together so I'm not worried. But now that I think about, we not even official. He haven't even asked me to be his. I guess we haven't got to that level. Hell....he act like we together so, why won't he just ask me? The next time I see him, I'm gonna demand the truth and he better tell me because I'm no sucka ass girl. I can't wait no more, I'm about to call him now.
Phone Conversation......

Me: Hey Justin, are you ok to meet me?

Justin: Uhh....yeah, something wrong?

Me: Actually, I need to talk to you about something.

Justin: O......kay. I'm finishing up a tattoo right now, can we meet in a hour?

Me: Yeah. That's fine.

Justin: Ight ma, see ya later.

Me: Bye.

Justin: Bye.
End of Phone conversation....

Justin's Confessional: Damn! I wonder what she wants to talk about? Do she know? I don't even know. Hopefully this conversation go good because, I don't want to argue. I do enough of that with my baby mama. Let me finish up this tatt, I'll see y'all later......

Justin's POV: So, I'm done with this tatt. I came out better than I thought.

After cleaning up and other shit, I was done and ready to go me Ahja

After cleaning up and other shit, I was done and ready to go me Ahja. I'm still nervous about what she wanna talk about though?
Not knowing where she wanted to meet, I just texted her to see where she wanted to meet....
She just wanted to meet at that soul food place I took her that day we had all that fun. I'm about 15 minuets away from there anyway.
At the restaurant.......

Justin's POV: When I parked, I turned the car off and I sat there thinking. I'm very hesitant about going in here. Ahh fuck it. Lets go. So, I got out the car and walked in to the restaurant. As soon as I walk in, I spot Ahja at a table on her phone. I walked over and sat down. "Hey ma, how you doing?" I asked giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Ok".Was all she said. "Lets just get straight to it." She said, sitting up looking me dead in my face. "Straight to what?" I asked, acting stupid. "So, are you going to tell me why you didn't want to tell me what was wrong with you?" She asked, with a lil attitude. I like that attitude shit. Its sexy af. I need to focus. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to talk about it". I said. "Well lets talk about. I was nothing but honest with you, I expect the same. So wassup?" She questioned, leaning back with her arms crossed. "Its about my........."

Ahja's POV: "Its about your what?" I asked.
"Its my baby mama". He said, looking down. "What about her? Like stop doing this, just spit it out". I said above a whisper. Because this shit buggin' the hell out of my soul right now. "I didn't want to tell you but, me and my baby mama are still f**kin'." He blurted out. I know damn well this nigga is not still having sex with his baby mama...? After all the shit he was saying. Like, am I the side piece? Oh hell no, he got some explaining to do. I leaned forward, pissed the f**k off at this point. "You need to explain your self because I'm flabbergasted". I said. "Look, I really have feelings for *GCO*. "Apparently not" I said. "Can you just listen?" He yelled, and at this point people were looking. "Umm...excuse me but, is something wrong with your orbitals? Cuz them bitches can get snatch out their sockets" I said to some hoe that been eyeing me since I sat down. "Calm down and listen". He said. "I really have feelings for you. I just been dealing with my feelings for you vs my emotions for my baby mama". He said. "To me, it sound like you trying to have your cake and eat it too". I said, looking at him crazy. "Ahja, its not like that. I just really want to show you that I can be that man for you". He said, leaning forward grabbing my hands looking in my eyes. "I think we just need to call it quits for now". I said, feelings bad but not really. "Whoa, what you mean, call it quits?" "Apparently you are not ready to leave your baby mama. Its cool though". I said. "Are you serious right now? I'm trying my hardest.Damn.". He yelled. I got up, walked to him, leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Ya know what's funny? You didn't even ask me to be your girlfriend". And with that, I walked tf out and went home.

(A/N): So thats that. How y'all feeling about this chapter?
Should Ahja give Justin another chance?
Should Justin break things off with Monique?
Was Wynter right?

Like, Comment, Vote.