Apologies and Sorrows

*Play song at the end of the chapter*

Ahja's Confession: I have never though in a millions years, my brother will cross me like this. He's done some f**ked up shit in the past but, sleeping with my boyfriend? That's foul. Once they told me together, my heart was about to burst out of my chest. I felt like I was being ganged up on. The worst part of it all is, Justin don't even know.

Let me give you the backstory on how it happened, It was on my birthday. Of all days to hurt me, why me special day?

Flashback....(this is all in one day)

Justin's Confessional: Tonight is the night where I treat my baby to a good birthday. We've been through a lot and I just want to shower her a good time. I also got her a few gifts, that I know she will love. I really want Ahja to under that I love her and I would like to spend the rest of my life with her.

I was go to do something but, I feel like it is too early to do that. I feel like me and Ahja have to get to know each other a little bit better. I just wish she didn't hold back on certain things. I'm her man for a reason, I am here to be of supportive to her.

Right now, I had to go pick up her gift and drop it off behind where Ahja's party was. I bought out this venue for her because she deserves it. I had one of my celebrity friends, Michael B Jordan help me out with planning it and promoting it. Ahja doesn't even know who he is so, I doubt that she'll see it on Instagram.

I had him get a good amount of celebrities to come and some that supports Ahja's business. After we got a good amount of people, we had to get security because, its always that one bitch ass nigga that wanna act. After getting everything done, I had to go home and get ready for this party. Its about to be lit!

Before I do anything, I gotta go home and get some sleep. I've been up all morning getting this for her. I was gonna take Ahja out to dinner first and then turn up later.

Ahja's Confessional: The calls, emails, messages, and tags have not stopped. I thanked as much people as I can. I didn't think that so many people knew that it was my birthday. I do have a large following but, I didn't realized they cared for my birthday.

As far as I know, Justin is just taking me out to dinner. I am fine with that but, I'm turning 23, I want to hit up a club or something. I guess its cool sense he's paying. I'm grateful for whatever we do honestly.

I was gonna go and get fitted for my dress for tonight. I was gonna get one of those long ass dresses but, I decided against it. I was about to get in the shower, when I got a knock and a ring at the door. I was just so pissed because, who knocks and rings the doorbell? Bitch I hear you the first time.

I walked out of my room, down the hall to the door and looked through the peephole. I can't believe this shit. This bitch got some nerve to show up at my house unannounced. They rung the doorbell again and I swung open the door with a "bitch, what do you want" face. The must've got the message and said sorry. You damn right for being sorry.

Ahja's POV: "What the hell do you want?" I asked, standing in the door not letting them in. "I just came to say happy birthday, it that hard baby sis?" he asked. I don't want to say thank you because, the last time I seen him, he was trying to sneak diss me for wanting to go to the gym with him and Mikel. "Thank you, you can leave now" I said, closing the door. He put his foot in the door, stopping me form closing it. "Boy, if you don't get the f**k on with that bullshit" Isaid, getting pissed off. I don't even know why Jabril feel as though he can do this.