Life or Death

Justin's Confessional: When Ahja dropped that bomb on me, I didn't know how to react. I was just in deep thought. What the hell am I gonna do with another baby? I mean...i'm gonna take of my kids but, I didn't expect to start a family with Ahja this early. On top of that, she's trans, how did she get pregnant? I told her how I felt about the pregnancy. I told that I will take care of her and my kids but, I just feel like I'm at a dead end. I love Ahja but, I have my days when I wanna f**k around. I don't do it because, what's a man without his family? Then, I gotta tell Jojo that his daddy is having another baby and, he's gonna be a big brother. I didn't get to ask her to move in with me. After she told me that she was pregnant, we just talked about how we're gonna raise our family. Over the course of me and Ahja dating, her brother and I have got a lot close. He was a little distant and iffy about getting to know me. Now he's like the brother I never had. Plus, he has a son too so, he know some stuff about parenting, Her other brother, he cool at times but, he's just an overall bitch! He keeps calling me gay because i'm dating Ahja. I don't know why he will call me gay because, I consider myself to be a straight male. He's just mad because his balls haven't dropped yet.

Ahja's POV: Me telling Justin that i'm pregnant, was hard. He took the news pretty good. He wants to be a great dad and take of his family but, he didn't want it to come too soon. Now that i'm getting bigger, I have to keep my body looking right while i'm carrying a big head ass baby. I haven't bee doing my daily run so, that's what i'm gonna do today. I got dressed in this maternity jogging suit. I grabbed my phone, headphones, and my keys. I walked out my door. I started to walk but, my shoes were untied. I went down to tie them when I heard, "I got ya lil mama". I looked up and it was the guy I ran into the last time I was running, the guy that live in my neighborhood.

 I looked up and it was the guy I ran into the last time I was running, the guy that live in my neighborhood

"Hey, what you doing over here?" I asked. He just smiled and tied my shoes for me. "Thank you. Are you going running today?" I asked him. "Nah, i'm actually heading to the gym with one of my boys, you wanna come?" he asked extending his hand to help me stand up. When I did, he made this shocked face. "Congrats ! Who you let knock you up?" he asked in a mellow tone. "Thanks, and none of your business" was all I said. "We can leave but, I have to grab a shirt" he spoke, walking off to his condo. I just waited outside for him to come back. When he came back over to where I was and he was with........hold the hell up, is that....? I just stood there with the most confused face ever and when he seen me, he made the same face. " This my boy, Jabril. Jabril this is-*GCO... "I know exactly who this is nigga, that's my sister" Jabril said, cutting him off. "OH shit! I didn't know y'all are siblings. Now that I see it, y'all do look alike in some way" he said, trying to be funny. I don't see the joke. "Mikel, lets go! i'm ready to get to the gym" Jabril said, walking towards his car. "Hold up, she supposed to be coming with us" Mikel yelled across the parking lot. Jabril just stomped off and slammed the car door. "It's fine, i'll just stay home. I really don't have time to deal with his hormonal ass" I said, walking back into my condo.

I started to strip out of my clothes. I just don't have time for Jabril, and he wonders why I don't do shit for him. I was about to start making me some food when I got a knock on the door. I opened the door, and it was Mr and Mrs Jones. My parents. What in the entire f**k do they want. I was gonna slam the door in their faces but, I just invited them in. I stayed by the door with me arms crossed. The went and sat on my couch. "Come sit ya ass down. where are your manners?" my dad spoke. I walked over and sat down. My mom began to speak up, with her broken back head ass. "Hey honey, we have to tell you something really important. Me and your father didn't want to have this conversation with you but, we feel its best if you know" she said, sounding all sad like she was about to cry. "I'm listening" I said in my "I don't give a f**k" tone. "Well...you were *GCO*.. "Listen Jordan, you were adopted. She never gave birth to you. We took you in as our own when you were dropped off on our doorstep" he spoke, cutting my "mom" off. I just got up, walked to the door, opened it and yelled, "GET THE F**K OUT OF MY HOUSE, NOW!" They flinched like I scared them. Sure enough, they got their asses up, and walked out my door. I slammed the door and slid down the door, pouring my eyes out. I've been lied to my whole life. I don't want to deal with none of those bitches. I need to go, I can't sit in this house.

I called Jalen because, he got some explaining to do. "Hello?" he answered. "So you knew this whole time? You knew that I wasn't apart of the family? How can you leave me looking so got damn stupid? I'm you "sister" how dare you do me this way?" I cried through the phone. "Ahja, what are you talking about?" he asked all concerned. "You knew that I was adopted?" I asked him. "OH SHIT!" was all he said before I hung up on his dumb ass. F**k everything and everyone.

I grabbed my keys and I got in my car. I didn't even put on my seat belt. I was going 80 in a 60, f**k a ticket. I was speeding and don't even know where i'm going. I was going so fast that I failed to realized I ran a red light. When I ran that light, that was the worst mistake of my life. I crashed head on with a moving truck. The only thing I saw was bloody glass and I seen people rushing towards my car, then..........I blacked out.

At The Hospital

Ahja's Confessional: Knowing the situation I just put myself in, I really don't know what go do with myself. I could possibly loose my baby, my ability to walk, talk, or anything. I don't know how I'm still alive but, I just feel so guilty for putting my unborn child at the risk of a car crash. I feel like I'm stuck in this deep dream but for some reason, I cannot wake up.

Justin's Confessional : I was driving from Jalen's house to go see Ahja. Its like, when Ahja told me she was pregnant, I had to go and get my mind of it. So, I hit up Jalen, and we did what we did. Now I know I'm wrong because that's my girl and that's her brother but, I was lost and didn't know where to turn. I can't keep f**kin up like this but, if I want to marry her one day, I have to keep this a sexy between me and Jalen. Plus, a man knows what a man likes. I stop at a red light and I got a call from an unknown number. I picked up and the woman said.....

Justin's POV: "Hi, are you a family member of Ahja Jones?" She asked. "I'm actually her boyfriend. Why?" I asked with an attitude. It was a long pause. "Well....she's been involved in a very bad car accident" she said, sounding sympathetic. My heat dropped. I hung up the phone and raced to the hospital. I really hope my baby is not dead. Now I feel bad for f**kin her brother. I'm just a f**ked up person.

I get to the hospital and didn't think twice about running through that bitch like rappers to blac chyna. I ran up to the receptionist and asked her, "My girlfriend just got into a very bad car accident" I spoke frantically. She looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry sir but...."

(A/N): Welp.....that's that. So how did you like this chapter?

Jalen?

Ahja?

The Parents?

Justin?

Mikel?

Jabril?