Family Tides

Ahja's Confessional: The last time I talked to Justin was the other morning. It was when we woke up in my bed. After he left, we haven't had any contact. Maybe he's dealing with something. I don't want to be one of those controlling and needy "girlfriends". I'll just call him later. After I came home last night, I though a lot about what Wynter was saying and I'm willing to make things right with all my enemies . My family are really the only ones that have been enemies to me. They've made my early life a living hell but, I can't fully move on without verbally forgiven them.I don't want to be face to face with my dad but, I have to for the sake of me and my emotions. The person I really don't wanna talk to is my brothers. They are the ones who did me so wrong. I will want someone to be there for support. I would like for Justin to be there but, he may not be willing to. I don't have any of their numbers so, I'll just stop by the house I grew up in. Last time I checked( when I was 16 ), they still live there. I feel like I have to do this for myself. I also need to make things right with Wynter. She has been there for me and I messed up nour friendship by not telling her. To me, I felt like it was for her own good.

Justin's Confessional: Monique has push me all the way to the edge with this shit she just pulled. Don't get me wrong, I love my son but, he's never lived with me. I want to be the best father I can for him. He's going to grow up asking for Monique and, I have no choice but to tell him the truth. I mean, what mother leaves her son to go chase her career? I had to put my shit on hold for Josiah and you don't see me complaining. I just really hate that my son will not have his mother in his live. Even though I couldn't stand Monique's ass, she still gave birth to my son, the most beautiful person I have in my life. I guess that shit went out the window when she realized she have a responsibility. She treated my like shit. My baby boy can't even talk yet, and he had to deal with her shit. I'm the dead beat but, this bitch the one who walked out of his life. Ole dumb, ratchet, hoe ass bitch. I'm not gonna keep talking bout her. I think Ahja will make a good ass step-mom. I don't know if Jojo gonna accept Ahja. He has no choice since his mama walked out on him. Even though Monique walked out on Jojo, I don't want him to resent his mama. I want them to have some type of relationship. I need a drink because all this shit is a little too much.

Ahja's POV: Pulling into my parent's driveway, I'm starting to feel this feeling that I can't really explain. I don't even wanna be here but, I traveled this far. Getting out of my car, I walked to the door and just stood there. I was about to knock but, all the memories. What the hell am I talking about, memories? It was more like scars. I just can't do this> I was about to walk away when something told me to "get yo ass up there and knock". I have to listen to my head and knock on the door. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*. I waited for about a minute before the devil himself opened the door. "Well, hello Jordan. It's nice that you've came to see us" My dad spoke. "First of all, my name is Ahja, not Jordan. Second, I just came to get some type of closure" I said, walking pass him into the living room. I sat down on the couch that I once sat on when I was 16. When I sat down, the thought of when my dad tried to beat the "gayness" out of me. I almost cried because, that's the same day my mom stop giving a f**k about what they did to me. i had to snap out of that really fast. After my lil day dream, my mom came out the kitchen drying her hands. "Hey baby, how you been?" She asked, like she gave a f**k. "Good" was all I said. "Why exactly are you here?' My dad asked, acting like he don't want me here. Trust me, I don't want to be either. Right before I was about to open my mouth, Jabril and Jalen walks in the door all loud. When they saw me, the face drops like they saw a ghost.

Jalen's Confessional: Mama called and said that we were having dinner at her house and I was like "hell yeah". I haven't her cooking in a minute. I had to go pick up my little brother, Jalen. Once when we got to my peoples house, I seen this nice ass Mercedes in the drive way. I'm like, "who car is this"? Me and Jalen walked up to the door and walked in and when I seen who was sitting on the couch, my stomach fell to my ass. Its Jordan. I tried to talk to him at the restaurant but, he got up and walked away. I need to know what my baby brother( sister ) is doing here.

Ahja's POV: When I seen them two bitch ass niggas walk through the door, I wanted to just hop up and start whooping off in their asses. Especially Jalen. "The f**k you doing here?" Jabril said. This nigga just don't know that just because I'm the baby, don't mean shit. I will f**k some shit up in this bitch. "Calm your tits, I'll be up outta here in a minute" I spoke, standing to my feet. "I will like to get somethings off my chest. I'm willing to personally forgive all of y'all for the shit y'all put me through. Daddy, I forgive you for disowning me and beating my ass. Mama, I forgive you for letting this shit happen. Jalen, my oldest brother, I forgive you for making me suck your friend's dick. Finally, Jabril, I forgive you for not treating me like a brother back then. Although y'all have done some foul shit to me, I have no choice but to move on. I have a loving boyfriend, I own my own salon, and I gets a big bag. So, I'm good, i just wanted to get this off my chest. Thank you, and goodbye" I expressed and walked out.
I was about to get in my car but, Jalen came outside and stopped me. "Sis, can you hold up real quick?" He asked, running towards me. "What do you want? I said my peace and now, I'm leaving" I said. "Sis, I really wanna make things right with you. I know I've been nothing but a bitch to you and I'm sorry. I don't know about Jabril but, I wanna be that good big brother" He spoke, touching my shoulder. I wanna let him back in but, I just don't know. "I'm willing to let you back in but, you gotta buy me lunch tomorrow" I said smiling. I want to get that brotherly love that we once had. "Ok, cool. We can get some food tomorrow. Can I have your number because, you did disappear on us" He said. I gave him my number and we parted ways. I'm so excited to have that relationship with ONE of my brothers. I don't where this is gonna go but, if I'm gonna move forward with Jalen, I gotta do the same with Wynter.

Jabril^24 yrs oldStubborn Basketball playerFunny/meanSingleStraight

Jabril^
24 yrs old
Stubborn
Basketball player
Funny/mean
Single
Straight

Jalen^27 yrs oldLaid back/ ChillPhysical Trainer CaringEngaged w/ a baby on the wayStraight

Jalen^
27 yrs old
Laid back/ Chill
Physical Trainer
Caring
Engaged w/ a baby on the way
Straight

(A/N): So that's that. How you guys like this one?
Do you think Jalen is faking his apology?
Will Ahja fix things with Wynter?

Ahja's dad?
Ahja's mom?
Jabril?