CHAPTER 3

Xander POV

I paced my living room.
I know today is the day she came. I have to torment her and her family before finally sinking my fangs into her neck and finish her dry. The scent on my parents was sweet and tantalizing my tounge and teasing my taste buds. I stole my mother's blouse that had the most scent, I think it is because she hugged the human . How disgusting. I was denied the throne because with that power I would enslave humanity and make our reign mighty. Pitiful disgusting creatures destroying our world with their cheap factories.

",Are you planning murder Xandér ?".my father's cool voice asked.

",As a matter of fact I am. But why would tell you, You will suspect me of foul play if anything happens time your pathetic 'heir ' of yours whom you chose to be human ".I said angrily.
Anger bubbling through my veins.

",Which is exactly why you are assigned to protect her ".my father said seriously.

My head jerked at that and I looked at him incredulously .
",I am not playing guardboy servant to a gutter rat. "I snapped.

My lips twitched. He always had his cool, never losing it but now I can feel his anger ,I should be scared of his majesty the king ,but I am not, you want to know why?
One, He is my dad, He cannot touch me well except when he broke my arm and neck and nose a couple of times when I am up to my usual nonsense.

Two -mom would kill him
Three I am his price position his heir.

I smirked at him and said ",Or what Father ".I said taunting him.
His next words just confirmed my hate for my dad .
",I will strip you of your royalty and name. I will label you a rogue and rebel, no other convert will take you. I will label you international criminal to humans. You will have no were to run except the dungeons of this castle. And Alexander will become queen and my heir"he said looking at me in the eye.

",All to protect a human girl, Huh what is so special about her, I would rather die. Why not let my brother take the throne than give that filthy human? ".I asked clearly annoyed by their idiocy.

",Your brother James has his fair share of duties and you do to . Yours is to the people of the world and you must retain balance and a human by your side as an advice will hopefully open our eyes to greater opportunities ".he said seriously.

Then seriously he said ",You are to be with her or near her at all times. Keep her safe from naughty students in school ".my father said.

",Then you ought to keep her from me. "I said giving him my fanged grin.

His eyes widened a fraction and he said ",I am going to have a field day the day you tell me you love her ".he said.

I gave a huge burst of laughter at his insinuations clutching my stomach.
"Surely you do not mean that father . Do you hear how ridiculous that sounds. Pairing me with my own meal. It is like a lion and a gazelle and believe me the lion never compromises it's stomach and always eats the meal. But you know what gets better I am worse than the lion I am at the top of the foot chain. And believe me I will not compromise my stomach. "I sneered .

My father looked at me like I have grown a second head .
Then he laughed ",Trust me, you will be begging me to banish the rule of interaction between humans and supernatural creatures ".he said with conviction and reassurance that I started to second guess myself.

I narrowed my eyes at him and said ",You almost sound too sure father, too sure for my liking ."I stated looking at him directly in the eyes.

He smirked knowingly, I do not like it when he keeps me in the dark.
",Now son, tomorrow we are having breakfast with them before school starts next week Monday and I expect you to be the perfect gentleman, I do not want to hear a single complaint about you from that girl ,you will face my wrath my son. "he said stylus but with a coy smile on his father.