Chapter 7

First day  of school

Alex looked out the window to see a monstrous building. It looked like church cathedral with a square of a school. It had tall pointy roofs with the pointy tops. And the Jacqui family flag.

Alex saw all the students getting out of expensive limo's . Others lingering about the school grounds . They all looked rich and stuck up and weirdly beautiful and pale. Just like at the castle.
Xander looked at her following her train of thought.
'She is smarter than I thought. Most humans go to this school and leave without even knowing that vampires exist. But she might. ' he thought.

He got out of the car and she followed him out. Clutching her bag as if trying to make herself seem small.
He noticed.
The students started to cluster around them. Mainly because she was knew. She also shared a car with prince Xavier.  And also because she is human. A remarkably good smelling human. The ones who couldn't control themselves let out their fangs. But she couldn't see because her head was bent down.
Xavier seeing their fangs snarled in warning at the idiots. At the rate they were going she'll be discovered in no time.
.........¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤............
Xavier POV
.............................................

I saw their fangs and eyes. For reasons unknown ,that irked the hell out of me.

I snarled at them, flashing my pretty red orbs. Alexander's head was bent.
I heard their thoughts.
'she is so gorgeous '
'she smells divine'
'Just a drop. Her scent is driving me insane'
'Why is prince Xavier with her. I'll teach her a lesson. She won't forget. Ow well blood transfusion is not that cheap in this region now is it' thought an evil female someone.
Usually I'd smile at this devious thoughts but now they are talking about Alex. My Alex .
My Alex
My Alex.

I saw they were crowding us.
I stopped.
I snapped my fingers and my body guards came and cleared a path through the students.
I took her elbow and pulled her through to the school. I  don't know why I did that in front of people. I do not usually allow anyone to touch me.
I her in the halls straight to the principal's office.
Her heart was playing a staccato and that made blood waft out with every breath. All the vamps turn with us as we walked through them. If it weren't for me, they'd have pounced .
I pulled her passed the receptionist without even greeting. I went to my parents office and pulled the door open to find them talking near the window.
They turned startled to us. Bit more surprised at my hand holding Alex. I pulled her in. Closed the door and let go off her nervous self to sit very clumsily on the couch.
They snapped out of it and greeted Alex properly. Commenting on how cute she looked. Sure she looked cute. So what every girl does.
I scoffed .
"Alexander my dear here is your program. You and Xavier attend similar classes. Meaning science. And music. "said Mrs Jacqui.
"Ow my. I am illiterate in that department . I'd fail horribly. "she gasped releasing a stench of sweet smelling blood.
"Can you stop !". I snapped.
"Stop what? ".she questioned just as cheekily, her hands on her waists turning to face me .

Usually I'd try to kill  that person ,but of course I am a bit riled at the moment.
"Stop breathing. It's irritating ".I snapped.

My parents were shocked at this.

"Well your majesty, if it were anything else I would've compiled. But I can not stop breathing. Because I need it to live. "she huffed. She did that to me.
"Your breathing releases a stench of....... "I paused.
She looked at me with anger.
My parents paled more if possible.
"Of what exactly ?".she demanded.

"I don't have to answer you. Just breathe a lot less. It will save both me and you a lot of trouble. Especially me when I have to clean up afterwards ."I said.
I know only my parents will understand, not her . I smirked.