Chapter 12

Xander looked at the students in class looking at Alex as if she was a price pig,well she was but they better keep their fangs in.
"Good morning class". Miss Ling said .
"Good morning Miss Ling".her eyes traveled to the princess and she asked "Your Majesty?"she questioned.
"I am alright".she smiled."Thank you"she added.
Miss Ling nodded.
"Alright class today we are going to learn about the differences in anatomy of different species. Such as vampires,humans weres,lymphs and sirens and merman."she said. 
Xander looked at Alex who was blinking her eyes hard. Trying to
Discern if she heard right.
Miss Ling taught about the blood ,food chains and strengths and all. Regardless of  strangeness of it all.
"Alright. Quiz time". She handed out quiz question sheets.
"You have ten minutes. Begin".she said.
Alex looked at her sheet in puzzlement,but none the less answered to the best of her abilities.
"Stop". Miss Ling said collecting the papers.
She stopped at their table and said looking at Xamder's paper.
"Your highness you did not write a thing?".she asked softly.
"I do not need to."he said curtly."I am sure Princess Alex answered for the both of us". He sneered.
Miss Ling let it go. He is a Prince and centuries older than her so what can she say.
"Your Highness?"she asked Alex.
"Ow please Miss Ling ,call me Alex ,you are older than me?".she said handing over her sheet. The class snickered.
Horrified Miss Ling cast a glance to Xander to find him filing a nail using his fangs. Bored . Alex did not notice.
"I would not dream of it your majesty. "then she left their table .
Alex looked at him and said"There is no need to be rude you . She is just doing her job you know".she scolded.
The class quiet down significantly. No one scolds Xander the bad prince and gets away with it.
He looked at her jaws tight his power oozing from him . The others felt it and cowered in fear. Miss Ling looked up from marking nervously as she felt the  chill.
"I don't care Princess. But you should remember you have no right to reprimand me .Or ". She cut him short.
"Or what?". The temperature dropped significantly.
He cast a cloak and whispered in her ear to the others it looked like he was about to kiss her there. She froze feeling his fangs graze her ear. They are fake. They are fake.
He said"I will have your parents killed and pretend as if  my security was incompetent. Next time think before you open your trash."he snapped.
He removed the cloak. She was frozen in fear. Miss Ling saw how tense she was.
"You wouldn't dare".she whispered under her breath but everyone heard except the humans.
"Ow I would. Dare  princess . You know why?cause I can".he said.
"You are sick".she sneered.
"No. I am just Malicious in my habits".he chuckled under his breath.

Later on Miss Ling stood up and said",Okay. You marks for the quiz. Leanah B+,Sandra C-,Jody D-,"she called them out while the students came to collect at the front. With bizarre hair colours.
"Mark...F-,Layla Shaw A-.  Good work as always Layla ". Miss Ling told a tall blonde. Ow the one with heels from the training.
"It is Lady Layla to you".she snapped. And left proudly. She has the highest mark yet.
"Prince Xander,0"Xander did not bother to stand.
She smiled to the paper she had next.
"Princess Alex,with the highest Mark of A+ ,100%."she almost squealed with happiness.
As she was standing and walking to fetch the paper on her was down the auditorium ,someone put out their foot. She tripped and almost before falling, a tall handsome blondy caught her and brought close to his chest and smirked. "Careful there Princess."
She was dumbstruck . Xander broke a pencil unknowingly as his power oozed out. He is angry. His fangs are coming.
He stood up and separating Alex and Derek the blondy
,he left the class. Immediately after leaving a guard entered to guard Alex. She thanked the guy.
She thanked Miss Ling and sat down to await the next period. They were throwing papers at her back. Snickering and when she turned she saw no one looking at her.
The bell rang and she left in search of her next class. Mr Lombardo weapons.
She went to her locker,then remembered she cannot open it. She turned to walk to the office of the heads. Her guard following close by.