Chapter 10

Xander POV

I walked to the hounds. They are my special ,viscous  Irish wolves. Only I can tame them.
I gave them a sniff of Alex's shirt. They whimpered seating down on the floor.
Of course I reek of Alex.
I growled in frustration.
I teleported to my room. I sighed in frustration. A saw a cup of blood. I gulped down the contents. And realised that  it was bitter tasting. As compared to Alex's blood.
I speed ran to the kitchen. I was aware that my eyes where no longer green but red. My fangs out and my skin has  black veins.  The servants moved out of fear. I opened the fridge. I drank O+ and O- nothing. B plus and negative , A plus and A negative. Nothing tastes good. I have never been choosy. Blood is blood.
But here I am seated on the floor surrounded by  empty blood bags. Damn. I am in deep trouble."I stood up and left for my room.
I showered and sat down on my bed and waited for that time of the day where I actually look forward to. And this time I need her blood. In small quantities or else when I meet her again I will kill her but another problem. It weakens me.

"Xander. What us wrong? The servants say you drank all the blood types and looked agitated."father stated. It is around nine in the evening . I did not switch on the lights. I am just seating in the middle of my bed  waiting for one am. Ow Alexander is causing havoc in my life.
Dad switched on the lights when I did not  answer.
"Xander".he sighed when I hid my face with my elbow . Groaning like a dying deer.
"Turn off the lights".I rasped.
"Why?".he asked.
"This is my room father. You will respect my territory".I said.
"Like how Mr Drakos should respect your territory over Alex?".What is he doing.
"Mr Drakos is a pedophile . He has ruined lots of innocent girls ".I said.
"Well you are 245 years old. Technically old enough to be her ancestor. As for innocent girls,you and Drakos  are not too different in that department."Dad stated.
I lifted my hands to let him see me.
"Ow we are different alright. I do not fraternise with humans or anything inexperienced."I said seriously.

He seemed to consider it and he said"So you would let Drakos have his way with her?".he asked.
I felt a sickening clench in my gut. I clenched my fists and said with a smile"Over my dead body". And I was serious . And he knew it . He nodded and said "Of course. I advice you to be as close to  Alex as possible. You know the withdrawal symptoms  were no blood seems to sate you. You don't want to rip her throat out the day you see her"he said expertly.
I narrowed my eyes. He had that glint again.
"I was comparing the blood and increasing my blood levels so that her blood can leave my system."I said.
"Okay. If I were you I would mark my territory. Especially because Alex is very fond of Joey".when my father said that I heard an audible snap of  wood. I was stroking my desk and when he said that I was at the corner so safe to say,I really did not like Joey.
"Sure thing dad." I said. Then I laid flat putting my elbow over my eyes and telepathically switched off the light.
"Very nice. And before I forget ,the school is hosting a ball  three weeks . Parents and students are coming . We are welcoming the princess . "He said then left.

"A welcoming ceremony. More like a blood bath and you want her there alone. "I scoffed.

I looked at the time. 9:19 . It is taking forever. I took out my laptop and started printing out sheets and sheets. Took them and left.
Where am I going .  Well try to guess.

Alex POV

I said seating on the kitchen island . Me and my mom having a night snack. Well my mom is baking ,I am just snacking on the goodies .
"Why do you think Xander told the guards not to move away from the doors and balcony . Poor creatures must be cold. And hungry."mom said sadly.
"Having Xander as boss must be hectic. He is all serious".I mimicked his voice at the end.
Mom laughed.
"You know what I think?".She asked. I shook my head.
"I think he likes you and does not know how to react to that. Boys do that you know".mom said.
I looked at her like she has grown two heads and then laughed my guts out.
"Are you crazy ,he did some pretty awful things to me. Like..."
Tell me I was annoying and frustrating . But the way he said it . And the open mouthed kiss . I felt a blush creeping on my cheeks. Thank God for my skin tone.
"What did he do?".mom asked when I suddenly got tongue tied.
I swallowed.
"Actually if he tried to act human I would say he was overprotective of me just like Joey . But Joey is kinder and he is a creep the kind that makes your skin crawl."I said.
"You totally just compared two guys" mom laughed.
"No I didn't , I squeaked.
The doorbell rang.
As I was about to get it. The door opened and closed. Xander walked in the kitchen.
"Normal people wait to be invited in".I stated.
"I am not normal am I . I thought we established that."
He said pointedly without smile.
"What are you doing here?So late?".I asked turning to look back at Ma.
She was enjoying this I could tell.
"Since it is my  job to protect some one. I am here to make sure the change of guard is executed safely . And that you do your homework"he said coldly. Putting a stack of papers besides me.
"You will have to do mine and yours together. I am not a fan of this system of education."He said  sitting on a chair besides me and taking a cookie from my plate without asking and ate it.
"Hey!".I screamed . He took the other. I scratched my hand to take it back but he raised his hand far from my reach.
He ate."Very nice Mrs Welter."He complimented. Mom smiled.
"And I am not doing your hone work for you".I said.
"Yes you. You see we have an arrangement".he said.
"What arrangement. You bully me into doing your school work."I scoffed.

Violin Vampire Prince Series Part 1#wattys2019(COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें