Chapter 5

Alexander POV
I slept through the day. When I woke up around dusk,  woke up to a dimly lit room. I saw the big balcony on the opposite side side of the bed.
I was trying to figure out where I was. Then I remembered Prince Xavier scaring me to the core. I shivered with remembrance of his handsome features.
I'd hate to think this but he gives Joey a run for his money. Not that I would admit it out Loud. He seemed cocky and arrogant enough. I won't inflate his enormous ego.
I groaned and then stood. My coordination messed up, I managed to reach the balcony. Opening the doors I was graced with the most beautiful picture of the sun setting. I looked beyond the castle  wall to see a dense forest with cabins here and there ,but they were Anny. Did people live in those forests. I couldn't understand it.
Then the door opened and in walked in the Jacqui royal lady.
",Lovely isn't it".she spoke looking at the sun set.
",Indeed ".I replied.

",Alexander sweetheart I'd like to apologize on my son's behalf.  He is just....just dense you know. Not very accommodating of human-people he deems as inferior.  Like you know actually anyone who isn't a Jacqui is considered inferior to him " she spoke sombrely. I just disliked that sort of sadness in her. Or her precious face caused by her dimwitted son.
To lighten the mood I said ",Well if that's the case then I guess I should marry Jonathan and get the surname Jacqui ".I laughed.
Her eyes widened and she asked taking me seriously ",Why would you marry Jonathan instead of Xavier
Are you attracted to Jonathan like...... Like a pull towards him. Are you bot attracted to Xavier. Well are not dating Joey? "she was frantic about it her eyes wide with horror.
I chuckled and said shaking my head ",No no none of that . Jonathan is extremely attractive if I may say so myself and a charmer, but he's not for me. He gives off a brotherly vibe, but I still think he is gorgeous. Joey I honestly do not know. The guy is caring and loving and cute and very gorgeous ,worse of all, the most handsome guy in school chose to hang out with me for about yep years now. He's always been there for me and I for him. He is very ,very overprotective and possessive of me and he knows me better than anyone. He has his cliche moments where he'd confess his undying feelings for me. When we parted to come, I knew he was joking but his heart told me otherwise. "smiling dreamily  . She was looking at me with a sad smile and then I continued.
",Xavier, or should I say his majesty Prince Alexander Xander Xavier Jacqui the first ,is..... I do not know. I have a feeling he hates me more than he hates other  people. He gave me this cold stare . And I noticed he is quite handsome possibly God forbid for boosting his ego  ,more than Joey and Jonathan. But he has this evil aura about him. Something not human..... Something cold and dangerous .....like he is planning world damnation or just simply murder to me . Yes I have it. He has those dreamy bad boy vibe, slash serial killer. Serial killers are always handsome and very young. "I finished.

I noticed Mr's Jacqui giving me a nervous smile.
I said quickly ",I am so so sorry,here I am blabbering about how evil your son is I barely know the guy. Maybe he just likes playing vampire".with a chuckle.

She stared at me with a shocked face ",How do you...."she was to shocked to finish .
",The fangs. I saw them today. "then I looked to see the moon up.
",Aren't__aren't  you afraid of him ?".she asked.
",No. I don't  think he'll harm me. "smiling at the at moon. Honestly I oddly did not feel afraid of the guy. Despite his hateful glare ,he's just to handsome to be feared .
My goodness his mother is right here.

",Why? " she asked.

",Just a feeling or rather instinct ".I answered cryptically.
Then I turned to walk towards the door. It was odd but Mrs Jacqui smiled brightly and said walking beside me ",I think he won't hurt either ".
I nodded.
Once I opened the bedroom door there he stood .
He looked like he was about to knock. He looked between me and his mother then he said ",Miss Welter it has come to my attention that it was my fault that you.... Fell ill. So I was planning to check on your condition. If indeed it was my fault ".
Then he smiled a devilish grin. With flat teeth, no fangs . He must've taken them out .
He did not apologise I noticed.
",That was very, very Considerate of you Prince Xander. Thank you. And indeed I feel exceedingly well. Well I feel hungry at the moment ".I smiled.
",Hungry is what I am. Go on to the  living room .your mother is anxious for you. "I smiled and nodded.