Chapter 6

His father heard him .
He rushed to the dungeons with his wife in tow. Using their supernatural speed. They had been in a hurry to have the humans leave for their safety's sake.

When they reached his cell, they found their undesirable companions. Cahul and Zanphyr who still lived in medieval times . They are the ones who turned deer Xander into a monster despite his Natural talents.
Suffice it to say, they were not in good terms.
"Your majesties ".the two man bowed dutifully.
The couple nodded, as another roar tore through the air.
"Why is he like this? Councilman ?".asked Mrs Jacqui .
"He has strapped himself in. Then requested us to lock him in. Something about a human's blood he keeps raving about. Alexander I believe and that he will offer her as a sacrifice to himself ".Cahul bowed dutifully yet again.

The couple regarded this piece of Intel .
"So her scent sent him and his sensors into overdrive ?".asked Mr Jacqui.
"yes ".a simple answer from Zanphyr.
A huge revelation to his parents.
'perhaps it may be 'Mr Jacqui dared to his wife .
'maybe it is' his wife agreed.
Then all the stone breaking stopped. It became eerily quiet . Then they heard footsteps and the door opened. All the love Kay in place broke as if papers just placed on a door.
Xander said when everyone took a step back.
To see him shirtless and blood cleaned. With no sweat. His eyes clear with no veins in sight. As if he was doing a spur with someone . He looked normal.
Everyone waited in anticipation.
"What are you all waiting for. For me to kill you. I have no time to waste . "
Then he moved towards the stairs.
"Cahul, Zanphyr. Next time tie me up with chains as well. And father, Alexander is.....mine".then he left. After that cryptic statement.
With it's meaning unclear for a person like Xander. They could only wonder.

They all watched how he wrecked the place.
They were all given something more to fear.

...................................................
......................................................
........................

Alexander was eerily quiet on their way you the apartment. And to add to their surprised there were more people on the road at night than during the day.
She sighed.

When they all retired to bed and her mother had kissed her good night, she felt unease.
As if something lingered in the air. A dangerous thing. She looked towards her balcony ,she thought she saw a silhouette of a person with red eyes. She sat up startled but the person was gone. She sat up. Watched the ceiling for a while, then gave up. Went to the living room and switched on the TV and took some midnight snacks. She liked the sofa in the dining room because the window was ways off. She curled up on the couch and when she closed her eyes she saw one picture. Alexandèr. Prince Xavier.

While she slept a figure moved telling the two other figures to stay way off. He opened the balcony door as of it was already open. He opened the locks telepathically . No one knew of this power either. And he was careful with it.
He moved quietly, navigating himself in the dark. He saw the TV on. He saw on the sofa with the TV on. He switched it off. He knelt down on the near her and moved her curly hair away from her face. He leaned in and smelled her neck. Get pulse sending him to overdrive . But funny enough he was controlled enough not to reap her to pieces.
Funny.
He saw that it was chilly. True pristine heights is always cold. It in the mountains covered by trees and always foggy.
He had a sudden uncomfortable feeling an urge to do something, his fingers twitched.
He turned to leave but when he was at the door he turned back in supernatural speed and picked Alex gently laid her on the bed. looking around the spacious room. He snorted. He tried to stand, he found Alex clutching his shirt. He groaned in annoyance. He tried to stand again removing her hands. But she gripped him so tightly. He sighed. Then he took off his leather jacket and took off his shirt awkwardly as she clutched it. And let her have it. He wore his jacket and left. With annoyance.
He kept muttering under his breath
"That's my favourite shirt . Pathetic human. "
They heard him mutter. They bowed .
He said after closing the balcony. "Watch the wench . She must not be bitten before me. She is mine to bite ".he said.
They bowed.
He nodded then jumped from the top floor to the ground ,the road crunching a little underneath him. Then he went to the alley and looked to see if anyone was on sight, well apart from a homeless sleeping human. He could fast on him, but he doesn't drink dirty blood. He teleported to his balcony. In time to cause his father entered his room. He stood still and looked ahead .