Chapter One Give them Hell

Note: So..here goes nothing. Heres Chapter one. At least one person voted, and that was enough for me. This chapter is a little short, but the next ones will be longer. This story will be written in Three different POV. Narrator POV, Kassidy's POV and Killian's POV. Kassidy's and Killian's will be marked every time it changes. When I skip to Nar. POV it will be marked by -------- 
If you like it, Great let me know. If you have ideas, Awesome! Let me know! If you don't like it, that's fine too just don't be hateful. :) <3 Thank you!! 
LlamaLoyd 

Kassidy Cole looked in her vanity mirror and ran her fingers through her blonde curls that were streaked with Burgundy. She made sure her make up didn't need any last minute touching up, it didn't. She stood up and looked at her school uniform, She had to adjust it a little. She refused to look like a nun. Kassidy was all about pushing the boundaries, anywhere she went. This new town..New School was if anything just a new challenge to her. If the dress code said that skirts were not to be above the knee, she made sure hers were at least an inch above her knees. If Showing shoulders was not allowed, she made sure to wear a spaghetti strap top. Unfortunately there was not much she could do with the atrocious sweater vest that was part of the uniform so she just made sure to untuck her tie and hang it loosely around her neck. Storybrooke had no idea what was coming to them.

"Kassi! You are going to be late!" Her father, Sean Cole Storybrooke's new deputy hollered from down the stairs.

"Coming!" Kassidy shouted and grabbed her backpack and ran down the stairs. Her father gave her his typical look of disapproval.

"Are you trying to get kicked out on your first Day? Come on Kas.." He sighed.

"It will be fine Daddy. Schools shouldn't be so caught up in what I wear. They should focus on my grades."

"Which..took quite a hit last year.." Sean said.

"You know why." Kassidy said and grabbed her lunch from the counter and looked at him with her steely gray eyes clouding over with pain.

"I'm sorry baby..I didn't mean to bring it back up. I know you will do better this year. Just try to stay out of trouble, yea?" He more so begged than asked. Kassidy just gave him a look.

"Right. Its your middle name." Sean smirked. He wasn't wrong technically it was, her middle name was Monet, Which basically meant beautiful Disaster, but it was the prettiest closest middle name that meant trouble without actually being trouble. Kassidys mother had a sense of humor like that.

"Oh. I'm running late. Are you okay walking to school?" Sean asked.

"Yeah Dad, I'll be fine." Kassidy said.

"I love you Kass." Sean said and kissed her on the forehead.

"Love you too dad. See you later." She said.

Kassidy POV

I began the ten minute walk to the school. My ipod was cranked as loud as it would go as I breathed in the crisp morning air. Walking was good for me, it gave me more time to mentally prepare for things. I was nervous about starting over at new school even though I hid it well. I didn't want Dad to worry. He worried so much about me since last year. He had good reason, but I was trying to move on, and moving on wasn't easy with him asking me if I was okay every five seconds. I looked at my surroundings trying to stay possitive but everything I saw made me think of my mother. The roses outside of Granny's Diner made me think of her perfume, the sounds of seagulls crying in the distance made me think of how much she loved the ocean. I began to feel like there was a ton of bricks on my chest and for a split second I thought of just turning around and going home. But she wouldn't want that. She would want me to go to school and terrorize the staff, unlike most parents, my mother found my attitude funny. She enjoyed reading the notes teachers would send home and we would laugh for hours comparing while she showed me some of her worst notes from school. My dad did not find it nearly as amusing as she did. I looked upon the school disapointed my walk had already come to an end.

Here goes nothing. I thought and smirked at my mothers voice in the back of my mind

"Give them hell baby."

----------

Kassidy had so far survived half of her day and only had a run in with a couple of her teachers about her clothes Most notibly her English teacher, Mrs Nolan. She would be fun. Kassidy made her way to the cafeteria with her bag of lunch and scanned the area looking for people she wanted to be friends with, She noticed a Girl..Ruby Lucas from her Biology Class with Mr. Whale who had tried to hold in a giggle when she had talked back to him earlier. She approached her table where she sat with a couple of other people.

"Hey..new girl!" Ruby said. Kassidy smirked.

"Its Kassidy. Kassidy Cole." She said. Ruby grinned.

"I'm Ruby, This is Emma." She said and pointed to the blonde haired green eyed girl. "And Belle" She said gesturing to the brunette with sparkling blue eyes.

"Sweet." Kassidy said and looked at Emma. "Is your mom the.."

"The one who told you that this was a school and not a strip club? Yes." Emma said with a laugh.

"If you think that was bad.. just wait until Jones gets ahold of you." Ruby said. "He is ruthless."

"Not if you pay attention." Belle said. Kassidy pulled out her schedule.

"Jones..Jones... Ah Algebra.. I have him last period."

"Us too. Thats when he has all his juniors." Emma said. "Hes a nightmare." Kassidy just smirked.

"We will see. Most teachers find that when I'm in class, I become their worst nightmare." She said and put her schedule away and pulled her phone from her pocket to exchange her number with her new friends.