Chapter 15 Safe Haven

Kassidy POV

I walked through the front door to my house and walked towards the stairs.

"Kassidy Cole!" My Dad said as he walked out of the kitchen.

Shit.

I turned to face him. He was angry. so angry.

"Yes Dad?" I said.

"I just got off the phone with David Nolan. He and his wife came back early this morning. Their house was trashed. Apparently there was a party at Emma's last night?" He asked and folded his arms across his chest.

"Well.. I mean, define party.." I said. truthfully I had no recollection of the party.

"Don't play dumb with me! I know you were there, and I know you were drinking!" he said. I sighed.

"Okay if you know I was there, why are you asking me?!" I demanded that was definitely not the right thing to say.

"You are grounded." He said

"figured as much." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I don't even know who you are anymore Kass." He said and frowned.

"You might if you were here more often." I said and walked up the stairs and into my room slamming the door.

I opened my facebook and went to my group message with Emma, Ruby, and Belle

Me:

Everyone else face the wrath of their parents?

Emma:

I've never seen mine so mad! Grounded for the rest of my life probably. :/

Ruby:

I thought Granny was going to have a stroke.

Belle:

am I the only one not grounded??

Me:

Probably.

Ruby:

Where did you go last night Kassidy?? I had to lie for you when your Dad called and say you stayed here but you texted me last night and said you were home and fine!

Me:

I was Drunk Ruby, I woke up by the docks.

Ruby:

Jeeze! I thought I was bad.

I hated lying to them but I couldn't tell them where I really was. Everything was about to change. I was going to have to keep the biggest secret of all from them. From everyone. My phone beeped I looked down at it, it was a text from Killian.

Killian:

You make it home okay?

Me:

Yeah. :) Walked into an absolute shit show though, My dad found out about the party.

Killian:

Yikes and you are alive to return my texts?

Me:

For now. I'm grounded though.

Killian:

So I guess you wont be coming back over later?

Me: