Chapter 34 Loaded

A/N: Sorry, its a shorter chapter. As mentioned a couple chapters ago, I've been sick and this chapter has taken me like 3 days to write because It was hard for me to focus. If the chapter is lacking, I apologize and promise a better next chapter as I am finally feeling better!  Thank you <3 Enjoy! 
LlamaLoyd 

**REVISED** I hated How I wrote Liam in this book.. so I fixed it. :P 

Killian POV

"Liam.. what are you doing here?" I asked both surprised and annoyed.

"Nice to see you too Killian." Liam said and pushed me aside walking into the house. I sighed and closed the door.

"I was in the neighborhood, and figured I'd stop by and see you." Liam said.

"You are never in the neighborhood Liam, really. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Milah called." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm really not interested." I said.

"Killian, are they gone?" Kassidy asked coming down the hall in nothing but her underwear and one of my tee shirts. Her eyes widened when she saw Liam.

"Well, hello there." Liam said and winked at her.

"Uh.. Hi. so.. I'm going to go.. and put on...pants." Kassidy said and hurried back into the bedroom.

"So, that must be the little lass Milah called all in a fuss about." Liam smirked. "She's lovely, little brother. Is she the one we talked about over Thanksgiving?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Younger brother. and yes, she is." I said. Kassidy walked back out of the room fully clothed. She stood beside me. Liam extended his hand.

"Liam Jones. Knowing my brother you probably haven't heard of me." He said. Kassidy hesitantly shook his hand.

"Kassidy Cole and yes, I've heard of you." She said with more than a hint of distaste at the end before pulling her hand away from him.

"What do you want Liam?" I asked.

"I just came to see how you were doing. Used to be every time Milah would call, you'd go on a bender."

"Well, I'm better now." I said.

"I can see that." He said and looked Kassidy up and down.  "How old are you sweetheart?" He asked.

"18." Kassidy said.

"Oh, so you are a fresh one." He said.

"Killian, you never told me your brother was such a creep." Kassidy said and glared at Liam.

"Oh, and she's got a mouth on her. Just like Milah said." Liam said and sat down on the couch.

"Don't sit down.. you wont be staying long." I said.

"Well, come on now, Let me get to know the lass. Our visits are so rare, the next time I see you two will be the wedding." He said.

you wouldn't be invited.

"Maybe.. I should go." Kassidy said.

"No, Kass stay. Its okay." I said "This was bound to happen eventually." I said and sat down next to Liam. Kassidy sat next to me. The three of us awkwardly chatted for a little while. I knew Kassidy was a little uncomfortable and I wished Liam would just leave.

"I'm going to get something to drink." I said. "either of you want anything?" I asked.

"Just some water." Kassidy said.

"Nothing for me." Liam replied. I nodded and walked to the kitchen trying to keep my temper in check.

Kassidy POV