Chapter 22 Shots Fired

Kassidy POV

I put my hands up and backed away.

"Dylan, please. just put the gun down." I said.

Where the fuck are you dad?? I thought. Dylan shook his head.

"No. I'm tired of this Kassidy. I'm tired of the games. I love you and you can't even tell me you love me back and I know you are still seeing him!" He shouted. I reached up to my ear

"Sorry Dad.." I muttered and pulled the ear piece and tossed it in the water. If Dylan was going to say anything about Killian, I couldn't let him hear it.

"What was that?" Dylan asked.

"Nothing! you know I mess with my ears when I'm nervous D. and you kind of have a gun pointed at my fucking face!" I said.

"Empty your pockets." Dylan said. "I don't trust you."

**Probably the only time in this story where I will jump to Kassidy's Dad's point of view

Sean POV

"I lost communication with her." I said as I watched closely on the monitor. There was no audio I couldn't hear what they were saying anymore.

"Don't panic." David said.

"Don't panic?! That kid has a damn Gun! We didn't plan for this, she has no idea what to do and I can't talk to her! I have to go out there." I said and grabbed my gun. I was going to kill this son of a bitch.

"Hey! You can't just run out there. He will shoot her. We have to wait."

"Are you kidding me Nolan?! I can't hear her. I have no idea what is going on other than the fact that, that bastard has a gun pointed at my baby!" I shouted.

"Wait.." David said and watched the monitor. "Hes making her empty her pockets.."

I watched Kassidy empty her pockets. She took the tape recorder out of her pocket. Dylan took it from her and looked at it for a few minutes before throwing it into the ocean. He grabbed Kassidy by her shoulders and pointed the gun at her head. He was looking for us.

"He knows!" I shouted. 

"Okay, we go now." David said and the two of us emerged from the boat house.

Kassidy POV

This was it. He was going to kill me. It was going to be over in a matter of minutes and the only thing I could think of was Killian and how I told him everything was going to be fine.

"Dylan please. I'll do whatever you want." I begged.

"No. We are done. I trusted you, and you played me." 

"Let her go!" I heard my Dad say. I looked up and saw My Dad and David cautiously approaching us. Dylan tightened his grip on me and pressed the gun to my head.

"Dad.." I cried.

"Hey..its okay. You're okay." Dad said but even he couldn't cover the look of fear on his face.

"Don't you fucking come any closer!" Dylan spat

"Okay.. we wont. Just tell us what needs to happen here." David said.

"I loved her..so much." Dylan said. "I Just wanted us to be together."

"We can still be together Dylan. Just put the gun down." I said

"Shut up!" he yelled.

"You say you love her Dylan but look at what you are doing to her." David said. "Shes scared, Shes crying.. you need to let her go." He said. Dylan looked at me. His eyes softened.