Chapter 39 Collapse

A/N: Sorry this one is a little short. 

Time jump to The middle of April ( About a month and a half from last chapter.)

Kassidy POV

It had been quite a while, since the last time I had talked to my father or really even seen him which was bothering me a little more than I wanted it to, but I still didn't feel quite ready to talk to him. I opened my locker and pulled a few things from it.

"Kassidy.." I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned my head and looked at Katherine

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. "No wait I don't even want to know." I said and sighed "Just leave me alone." I said and turned back to my locker.

"You really need to talk to your father." She said. "Hes been drinking. A lot." She said. I cringed my father hadn't been on a bender since the week after my mothers funeral.

"You came all the way here? To my school.. to tell me that my father is drinking?" I asked.

"He needs help Kassidy. He needs you. now I think its time to put this petty childish behavior aside and talk to him." She said. I slammed my locker shut.

"Listen to me bitch. Don't even think you can come in here and tell me What you think I need to do!" I shouted. Killian walked over and put his hand on my upper arm.

"Miss Cole, that will be enough of that." He said.

"No.. Killian, its okay." Katherine said.

"No, its not we can't have our students speaking to our new teachers this way." He said and gave me a look. I looked at Katherine.

"You can not teach here." I said.

"Come with me Miss Cole." Killian said and started pulling me away.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled.

"Kassidy Stop!" Killian hissed as he pulled my down the hallway away from Katherine.

"Let go of me!" I said and pulled away from him once we were away from everyone. He took my shoulders in his hands.

"Look at me. I need you to calm down." He said.

"Calm down? I need her to get the fuck out of my school!" I spat.

"You don't need to be here right now. Go home." He said.

"She's the one who needs to leave."

"Yeah Well that's not going to happen and I know you. if you stay here you are going to do something stupid. Go home. Clear your head." He said.

"Fine." I said. "Have fun with Katherine." I said and walked away from him.

I don't know what compelled me to go to my house, but here I was walking down the street I used to walk down every day. As I saw the house, anxiety set in. I didn't know what I was going to do, or say but I had to do this. I put my key in the door and turned the lock and pushed the door open. The living room looked like a frat party that no one wanted to clean. I sighed and walked to the kitchen, it was no better.

What the hell Dad?

I opened the cupboards and grabbed a large trash bag and started throwing beer bottles into it, Once I picked up all the beer bottles I started cleaning the rest of the house. Dad must have heard me, because he came down the stairs and into the living room.

"Kassidy.. you are home." He said.

"So are you, in the middle of the day on a Tuesday." I said.