Chapter 18 Here comes trouble.

Kassidy POV

5:30 came way to soon. I raised my head a little and snuggled into Killian's neck.

"Sick day?" I asked.

"Don't you think it would look funny, if both of us were out of school?" He mumbled only half awake.

"Good point. you go. I'll stay." I said. He turned and propped himself up on his elbow and gave me a sleepy smile. I returned his smile and threw the blanket over my head.

"Its too early." I groaned. "Why on earth do you get up at 5:30??"

"Because I have to be at the school earlier than you do." He replied and sat up.

"I'm going to get ready. I'll start some coffee." He said.

"Yup.." I mumbled struggling to keep my eyes open.

I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep again until the blankets were yanked off of me.

"Wake up." Killian said. I groaned and pulled the pillow over my face.

"You are impossible." He said with a laugh and pulled the pillow off of my face.

"Come on, get up." He said. I sat up reluctantly. He handed me a cup of coffee. I took the coffee and sipped at it.

"I have to go. But I'll see you there." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Is that all you got?" I asked with a smirk and set the coffee on the nightstand beside me. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine nipping my bottom lip with his teeth as he pulled away.

"Well. I'm awake now." I said.

"Good. See you at School. Miss Cole" He said and walked out of the room.

I sat in first period apparently with a big smile on my face because Ruby nudged my shoulder.

"What are you so happy about?" She grinned.

"Nothing. I just...had a good morning." I said and shrugged.

"Good morning, with who?" She asked and arched an eyebrow.

"No one, I can't have a good morning all by myself?" I asked.

"With that grin on your face? No." She said and smirked.

"Girls!" Mr. Whale said.

"Sorry." We both said at the same time and tried not to laugh. I heard the classroom door squeak open. I didn't think anything of it. Probably just a late student.

"Can I help you?" Whale asked.

"This is Biology right?"

I froze.

You have got to be kidding me.

I turned my head slowly and looked the devil himself in the eyes.

"I'm Sorry I'm late. I'm new. My names Dylan." He said.

He was actually here. In my school. In my class. Why? Ruby put her hand on mine.

"Breathe." She said. "Don't let him win."

"Is everything okay Miss Cole?" Whale asked.

"Y...yes. Its fine." I said and looked away from Dylan and to my text book. 

It was lunch time and I sat at my normal spot, with Ruby, Emma, and Belle. Dylan had been in all of my classes so far and I was a nervous wreck.

"Hes so creepy." Belle said. "How are you holding up?" She asked me.