Chapter 21 Those Three Words

A/N: I debated on whether or not to publish this now or later, but I was really excited for this chapter for some reason so I decided to publish it now. lol! Its been a long night, so I am taking a break. There might be another chapter published later tonight, but for now, Enjoy! 

Kassidy POV

It had been nearly two weeks since I really talked to Killian. I saw him in the halls a few times, and in class of course but I didn't speak with him. I missed him like crazy, but I was so stubborn, and my feelings were hurt. He acted like I wanted to do this, like I wanted to play the part of Dylan's girlfriend when really I would have rather stabbed myself in the eye with a dull butter knife. I looked at my phone and sighed. I had missed another call from Killian, and there was another voicemail that I wasn't going to listen to. It was Saturday. Dylan was busy with his friends so I didn't have to try and keep up this miserable act for at least today. I sat in my living room, in my lounge pants with a carton of ice cream and Netflix on the tv, keeping up an entirely different act. The one where I pretended I was fine without Killian. My phone beeped and I looked down at it.

Speak of the devil..

Killian:

Come over. We need to talk.

I waited for a few minutes before I gave in and typed out a reply.

Me:

Fine. When I'm done with my ice cream.

Killian:

Really?

Me:

Do you want me to come over or not?

Killian:

Fine. Eat your ice cream. weirdo.

I smirked and put the lid on my ice cream and stuck it back in the freezer and went up stairs to get ready. He better have a really damn good apology, if I was sacrificing, my day of binge watching, and my mint chocolate chip ice cream. I dug through my closet and found a black skirt, and matching top and threw them on. I sat at my vanity and put on some make up. I wasn't sure why I was going all out to go over there for him to probably break up with me for not talking to him for two weeks. I threw my long curls into a ponytail and slid my boots on before walking down stairs. I grabbed my house key from hook beside the door and left the house.

I stood outside Killian's house for a few minutes debating on whether or not to just turn around and go back home, or ring the doorbell.

Fuck it. I'm Cold. I thought and rang the door bell.

He answered the door and sighed in relief

"You gonna let me in?" I asked with chattering teeth.

Killian POV

I was happy that she actually came over, but why the hell was she wearing a mini skirt and halter top in the middle of December? I grabbed her hand and pulled her stupid ass inside.

"There are these things, called Coats, and Pants." I said.

"Shut up." She muttered and walked over to the fire place to get warm.

"You wanted to talk. So.. Talk." She said and crossed her arms across her chest and stared me down.

"Okay, you haven't said two words to me for two weeks, you wont answer my calls, or texts. I know what I said a couple weeks ago was hurtful, It just bothered me to see you with him"