Chapter 20 Just an Act.

Kassidy POV

Thanksgiving break was over. I had hardly gotten to talk to Killian, and I didn't get to spend any time with him because I was worried that if Dylan found out, he'd tell someone. I was in the middle of putting my make up on when my phone rang. I looked down, it was Killian. I answered the phone.

"Hey." I said.

"Good morning love." He said.

"Good morning." I said.

"I just wanted to check on you. I know we didn't get to see each other this week, and we haven't talked much."

"I'm okay. I just want to apologize in advance for anything you see today. I hope you realize I don't actually have feelings for that pond scum." I said.

"I know you don't." He said. "You don't have to apologize. You are doing what you are doing because you think you need to protect me. When I should be protecting you."

"Yeah well, it would be hard to do that from Prison Killian." I said. "Besides, it wont be a problem much longer." I said

"What do you mean?" Killian asked.

"I'm going through with Dads plan." I said.

"Kass.." Killian said and sighed.

"I know, I know. Its dangerous. But if it gets him out of our lives, so be it. I'm done being afraid of him."

"I'm all for you facing your fears. But Hes really Dangerous. If he finds out you are playing him..."

"We will cross that bridge when we come to it. I have to finish getting ready for school." I said.

"Okay, I'll see you there." Killian said.

"Yeah see you there." I replied and hung up.

When I got to school I was met at the doors by Dylan.

Creep.

He kissed me. I tried not to gag.

"Good morning babe." He said.

"Morning." I said. He took my hand in his and I thought my skin was going to crawl right off my body. We walked into the school and people started staring and whispering.

Great

"I really have to get to class D." I said. I had to make this believable. I had to get him to trust me, for Killian, and for this plan to work.

"Would you walk me?" I asked. I really hated this and I hoped like hell it would pay off in the end.

"Of course babe. Lets go." He said and started walking me to Biology. We passed Killian in the hallway and the look on his face, when he saw me holding hands with Dylan absolutely killed me. There was no hiding the hurt in his eyes, and just to be an asshole, Dylan leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. We stood outside Whales classroom.

"You should see about getting my schedule fixed so I can have my classes with you again." He said.

"Yeah. I'll try." I said and forced a smile.

"I'll see you for lunch." He said and kissed me again.

Gross gross gross.

"Yeah. See you then." I said and hurried into Biology. I sat down at the table with a very confused Ruby.

"What.. the hell was that?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh, Creeper McCreepyson kissing you! What.. was that?!" She asked.

Teach Me To Love Part 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara