Introduction.

Engaged to Exo LUHAN ( EXO Fanfiction )

By: iamluhansrealwifey

I'm with my friend Kai, my bestfriend since elementary? I guess. Lol! I'm kind'a forgetful haha! Anyways, we were eating our favorite chips here at canteen while having a little chitchat about our favorite kpop boyband.

"Have you watch their new MV?" She asked and take a chip on her mouth.

"What MV? Growl?" I asked back.

"Yeah. Kim Joong In oppa looks hot there!" She said giddy.

"Hellyah! So does my Lu Han!" I mouthed.

"Lol! Your LuLu is so skinny! How could that be hot?" She teased. I look at her with you-want-me-to-kill-you-now look.

"Hey! I'm just kidding." She laughed.

"Just shut it okay?! If you call my LuLu skinny or whatsoever you will surely die!" I said.

"Woah! Don't be like that, gosh I'm scared." She said sarcastically.

Tss. I really hate this friend of mine! She always bully my baby, my husband, my babe, my Luhan. Anyways guys le me introduce myself. I'm Charisse Geum , 16 years old and I believed that Luhan and I was destined ever since God sent us to our mom's tummy. Lol! I'm so desperate and I know it! Haha.

Btw the girl who played the role as my bestie named Anne Kaila Loteriña. She's a model, she has that angelic look even I admire her pretty face tho.

The bell rang and we immidiately ran to our classroom. When the teacher came she discuss a little bit and then dismissed the class.

"Hey besh! Can't go shopping today my mom texted me and I really need to be home early." Kai said.

"Okay. Take care." I kissed her cheek.

"K. Bye bestie!" Then she hop in her car.

I grab my things and went home too. There's no reason to go shopping wae? I'm alone. And I hate to be alone.

At home. After eating dinner I went to my room. I open my Facebook Account, around 9:oo O'clock I recieved a text message from my mom. Yeah my mom is not home she's managing our company in Korea while me here at Philippines living alone with maids and bodyguards.

From:Umma.
Sweetie I'll be home tomorrow so be ready okay? Goodnight.

That's all. But wait? She'll be home tomorrow? But why? I can't remember any ocassion that held tomorrow. Hmmm... I decided to log out my account and take a rest. So goodnight.

7:30am when my phone alarm. I grab it from the side table, and surprisely I saw lot of message recieved. WTF? What's with this people? I read their message and all of them sent me message saying "Congrats!"

I didn't take their message seriously, maybe they were just sent me the wrong message. Haha! Lol all of them?! K joke. I put my phone back to the side table when a piece of paper suddenly drop.

"What's this?" I said looking at the envelope.

I open it, oh it's a invitation but from whom? I started reading the invitation card when suddenly familar name caught my full attention.

Is this a JOKE?! Charisse Geum and Mr. Mysterious Engagement Party?! OMGF! This is not funny!!!!

--

~Annyeong Chingu! This is my first story hope you guys like it. Anyways sorry for the grammar errors haha I'm not that excellent in English. Btw Chapter 2 will be write Tagalog. Follow me exostan please?

Can I request for Votes? Thanks.

-Ms. Author