Kris' Story 2

Hiya! So Hello gorgeous readers! I'm back! I'm in a good mood right now that's why I will update lewls. Hahah~ hope you guys like it. Don't forget to Vote, Share and Comment. Enjoy reading luff you~~

Desiree Colleen POV

"Yan na nga ba ang sinsabi ko sayo Des eh! Ambilis mong mafall! Hinalikan ka lang gusto mo na agad?" My bestfriend Taira can't stop nagging at me.

"What can I do? Like duhh, If I can only teach my heart I already did." I flip my hair.

"See! That's your reason kasi eh. Hayy! Pwede ba matuto kana sa nangyare jan sa EX- boyfriend mong model!" she really did emphasize the word "ex" tchh!

"Alright. I didn't say that I love him already, all I said was I think I like him. What's wrong with that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Listen here Des. I don't want you to get hurt again. You naman na I love you right? Please naman choose the right guy."

"But he's the right guy for me. Uhmm, I think so."

"Whatever! Don't come to me crying again because of heartache, arasso?"

"Okay." I hugged her.

Btw, She's Taira Martinez my bestfriend and sister in soul eversince childhood. We're both Senior HighSchool in *Insername* Accademy. She's a famous painter at her very young age. She really loves art that's why. Haha! Lemme introduce myself. I am Desiree Colleen Rae Half Bristish, 1/4 Korean and 1/4 Filipino. I grew up in Australia that's why I speak english fluently, I know how to speak in Filipino I will give you a sample on the next chapters. So, I am the daughter of Rae Cosmetics International Corporation owners. My Mommy and Daddy were in Australia while me I need to stay here in Korea because I need to study.

I grew up that I can get all the things that I want, maybe that's also the reason why when it comes to love I easily fall. Just like to the man I met last week, Kris. Yeah, I already knew his name. Ofcourse I should know! He is my boyfriend anyway. Oops! I mean fake boyfriend. Isssh.

*phone vibrate*

I looked at my phone and I smile as I saw his name pop out from my inbox.

"Heyy there Des! Sunduin kita later okay lang?"

That's his message to me.

I suddenly recalled something. I forgot that He will take me to EXO's dorm? Not sure. He wants me to meet his friends. I still don't know what kind of person is Kris that is why I'm curious and I want to know.

"Okay. Pick me up around 6pm." I replied.

"Why are you smiling bitch?" Taira said.

Isssh! This girl ruined my moment. Hmpt.

"None of your business Miss. Tcch!" I threw the pillow on her.

"Pssh! Crazy! Anyways, I need to go. I will meet pa my favorite painter."

"Okay. Bye!"

"Bye bitch." She replied before slamming the door closed.

Tss. I bring back my attention to my phone. I checked the time and it is 4:30 pm already. I suddenly feel excited that is why I walk to my walk in closet to choose a clothes to wear. I don't want to look ugly infront of Kris' friends. After Choosing, I went to bathroom and had a warm bath.

/6:00pm/

I heard a car stopped infront of my house and doorbell rang after. I quickly fixed my make up. OMG! Why am I so excited! Lewls!

*knock3x*

"Yes?" I said.

"Ma'am may naghihintay po sainyo sa babay." May maid answered.

"I know, tell him that I'm almost done." I replied.

After 5 minutes, I'm perfectly done! I glance for the last time at the mirror and I saw a beautiful princess. Lol! Ofcourse I'm beautiful!

I went down. As I am reach the last three step of the stairs Kris stood up and went near to me. He hold my hand and gently help me in walking down the stairs. I smiled as I reached the floor.

"Thanks." That's all I said.

He is so gentleman! Ughh! He's making my cheeks turn into red. Icch.

"Tara na?" He asked. I nodded.

---
EXO's Dorm

I don't know why they need to live in a dorm. Is he a member of a boyband or something? Haha! We reached they're dorm at exactly 7pm. He knocked at the door and I was surprise when a Young Cute lady opened it.

"Kris oppa!" She said and looked to me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" She greeted me. Aww~ she's so cute!

"Hello!" I said.

"Ayy! Oo nga pala! Pasok kayo."

So we entered. The cute girl told me to sit so I did. She asked if do I want coffee or something to drink but I hesitated because I'm not thirsty.

"Charisse nga pala!"

"Oh, Hi Charisse. I'm Desiree Colleen."

"Nice to meet you! Ikaw pala yung Girlfriend ni Kris oppa! Ganda mo! Bagay kayoo!! Yiiie~" I blushed after hearding that.

I heard many steps and a flock of boys came out. Oh no! Lemme rephrase it! Angels came out.

"Wow! Kagandang babae!" The Guy with a heavy eyeliner said.

"Tarraaay! Lumalablayp Kris!" Said the guy with a big ears.

"Amh..Hi!" I smiled at them.

"Hi din. I'm Suho." Said by the handsome guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Exo D.O imnida." The one with big eyes said.

"Lay." Said the guys with a cute dimples. Aaww~~

"Panda Tao." The eyebag man said,

"Xiumin imnida!" Omooo! He's so cuteeeeee >\\\<

"Chanyeol here." Oh, so the guy with big ears chanyeol.

"Byun Baekhyun pogi pala miss." The guys with a heavy eyeliner wink at me.

"I'm Luhan." Said by the cold guy.

"Hi, I'm Exo's Kai." Another hot guy said.

"Lulu hyung yung--Oh! May tao pala! Kkk~ Hi! Sehun nga pala." The guy with rainbow haircolor suddenly appeared.

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Desiree Colleen."

"MY GIRLFRIEND."

(>\\\\\\\\\\<)

My cheeks turned red when Kris said that, OMG! Is it official? Lol! Assuming again.

"Oyy. Chanyeol! Nasan yung--IKAW?!"

My eyeballs almost drop when I saw a freak.

"What are you doing here moron?!" I raised my eyebrows.

"Aba! inglesera ampota! Gago magtagalog ka nga." He said.

"Shut up! Tell me Kris, Is this weirdow is your friend?" I asked kris, he nodded.

What the hell! Of All people why him?!!!!

"San mo naman napulot tong ingleserang kokak nato ha baba?"

"Sa tabi tabi lang."

"Sus! Pero infairness maganda siya." Then he looked at me from head to toes. WTF! This monkey is really getting on my nerves! Errrrssshhh. The hell -____-

---

Sorry for some errors I didn't edit it cause I'm too busy to do so lol. Hahaha~ anyways see you on the next chapter baby ❤️❤️

_IamLuhansrealwifey