Fake Girlfriend.

Did you guys saw Luhan's photo yesterday? (11-2-14) He's so freaking handsome! My ovaries exploded many times lewls. Btw How are you my dear pretty readers? Stay fab okay? Okay. Luff you.

Desiree Collin POV

"Yaya make a breakfast for two please." I told my maid.

"Sige po ma'am. Iaakayat ko po ba?" She asked.

"Yes please." That's all I said and went upstairs.

I entered my room only to find this guy who's sitting on my bed and looking at me with a shock reaction on his face. I passed by him to see my reflection on my big mirror on the side of my bed.

"Who are you? And Where am I?" He uttered after few seconds.

"You're in my house." I said.

"You're house? Why? Who are you anyway?" He asked.

"I'm Desiree Collin Rae the girl you kissed last night at *insert name* bar" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh." That's all he said.

"If you don't mind mister, may I know your name?" He flashed an *areyousureyoudon'tknowmelook* and laughed hardly after I raised my eyebrow.

Fvck! What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"Hahahahahaha! Oh, I'm sorry miss but Ikaw lang yata hindi nakakakilala saakin." He stated confidently.

OMG! Can someone buy some shame for this man! I think he's insane. He suddenly stood up and went close to me. Uh! Oh! What is he planning to do?! Fvck! I walked back until I reached the wall. Ugh!

"Boo! Corner kana!" He trapped me with his arms. I am now facing him.

I can clearly smell the scent of alcohol on his breathe. His head is way closer to mine.
>\\\\\\< why can't I do something to stop him? He is going to kiss me again. I glanced at his red tiny lips, he suddenly lick it that it made it wet.

"Why? Are you excited to lick my lips baby?" He said huskily.

The gaze of his eyes gives shivers to my body. Why am I feeling this kind of things! Urrrrghhh. He move his head way more closer and I automatically close my eyes. I waited for about 1-3 seconds but his lips doesn't touch mine. When I open my eyes I saw his back.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night. I was drunk that I thought that you're my Colleen. I remember everything, I'm sorry if my friends thought that you're my ex-girlfriend." He said.

The thought that I expected him to kiss makes me feel very ashamed that made me want to dissappear here where I am standing right now. But when I heard those statement he said, I can feel that something is wrong. I dunno why I feel comfortable on him and I don't know why did I end up answering him..

"It's okay. If you like I can be your Girlfriend."

He quickly faced me and a smile slow form on his lips just like something is being played on his mind.

"If you say so baby from now on your my fake girlfriend." He walked towards me and embrace me.

"You're my savior Desiree!" He said. I don't know but for some reason my heart pump so fast. Do I like him? But how? I just met him last night and I was recently broken.

---

Short Update! Hope you guys like it. Sorry if I update slow I'm having a hard time catching up on my studies, yknow college life is way harder than High school hope you understand. Keep Voting, Reading, Sharing. You guys are all awesome. Luffyouuu all. ❤️❤️😘

@Iamluhansrealwifeyy